+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

FORT Fanatic

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We've had a rough road this past month but are thankful for what we do have and I wish the best for all of you!

bewty - Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.

To all my other wonderful FORT friends - Best wishes from Joey & myself to you all for a good Thanksgiving. I for one am very thankful for all of you, who have been there in times of need. Being there and being a friend does not always mean that someone needs to be physically present. Y'ALL are the greatest -- THANK YOU for sharing your lives with me.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2686977;
    bewty - Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.

To all my other wonderful FORT friends - Best wishes from Joey & myself to you all for a good Thanksgiving. I for one am very thankful for all of you, who have been there in times of need. Being there and being a friend does not always mean that someone needs to be physically present. Y'ALL are the greatest -- THANK YOU for sharing your lives with me.
    Gabriel, that is so sweet and so true. One does not need physically present firends. Best wishes to you and to Joey.

I too am thankful to all my Fort friends. Without you life would be much duller.

My family and Waldo, Bogie and Rosie join me in wishing all of you the very best Thanksgiving ever.
    I'm thankful to have a place like FORT and all my FORT friends. You have been the voice of reason, the support, caring, the entertainment and the laughter for me for a while now. Thank you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends south of the border.

everyone!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my FORT friends. I am thankful for each and every one of you. You've added a richness to my life for which I will always be grateful. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.
    Count your blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. Hey, my son even gets a half day off school since it is an American school here in Chile. I think I'll do a turkey breast on the BBQ! Enjoy everyone and have a great time with your friends and relatives.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

MRD

I have never been so organized. Turkey is cooking and desserts are done (thanks to hubby last night). sides are waiting to go in the oven.

I'm going to dislocate my shoulder trying to pat myself on the back for being this far ahead of the game already. I think it helps that its only 4 of us and I'm making about half of what I normally make.

I have officially overdosed on pumpkin bread for breakfast and on the Macy's parade. I never get to watch much of the parade and this year I got to see a lot of it and especially my very favorites, the Rockettes.

Happy Turkey day. May yours go as smoothly as mine has so far.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2687137;
    I have never been so organized. Turkey is cooking and desserts are done (thanks to hubby last night). sides are waiting to go in the oven.

I'm going to dislocate my shoulder trying to pat myself on the back for being this far ahead of the game already. I think it helps that its only 4 of us and I'm making about half of what I normally make.

I have officially overdosed on pumpkin bread for breakfast and on the Macy's parade. I never get to watch much of the parade and this year I got to see a lot of it and especially my very favorites, the Rockettes.

Happy Turkey day. May yours go as smoothly as mine has so far.
    Uh oh...don't curse yourself mrd!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread