+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick of winter yet?

Sick of winter yet?

Well, we're in that long stretch of winter, where it seems like Spring will never come.

How sick are you of winter, or do you like it?

It's not too bad here. It'll get cold for a few days, then it'll warm up for a few days, then it'll get cold again, etc...so I'm OK with it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm sick of the teen tempatures with no snow. I would prefer tons of snow with temps in the upper 20's. Better for sledding and cross country skiing. This weather is good for very little but staying inside.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    I'm sick of the teen tempatures with no snow. I would prefer tons of snow with temps in the upper 20's. Better for sledding and cross country skiing. This weather is good for very little but staying inside.

i quite agree, we got the same crap here too

We were supposed to get another 8" last night, and we got almost nothing more than the 6" or so we currently have. The joy of lake-effect.

Yesterday, we had a -8 wind chill. Today, it's a little warmer, it's up to 3.

Not quite on par with Ducky, but still cold.

the only thing that i don't like about winter is driving in the snow. the season that i hate is summer. i mean, at least when it's cold, you can bundle up and be warm, when it's 100 degress out, you're just screwed.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I like it to be a crisp 55-60 degrees F., minimal breeze and clear skies. I like to wear sweaters and not get hot in them. I do not like wind burn either. It is snuggle time without the inconvenience of snow or ice.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fanatic
    I like it cold, too. However, I like it REALLY cold with tons of snow and ice, which I just don't get to have here. I hate it here in the summer(and spring, and fall). I hope winter never ends......

FORT Fogey
    Me + winter =

I want some dysfunctional fun in the cancerous sun!

Bah, shut up all of you! All of you!

My winter is worse. And will probably go to May. And be -20 or -30 every day until then. So if I'm sick of winter, I'm going to have some problems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast