+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick of winter yet?

I really like the winter weather. It's pretty cold up here. I am not at all ready for spring. I am just getting into my snow bunny look.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Originally posted by Jill
    I like it cold, too. However, I like it REALLY cold with tons of snow and ice, which I just don't get to have here. I hate it here in the summer(and spring, and fall). I hope winter never ends......
    HA! spoken like someone who doesn't live it!
    just teasing

Actually.. we have had a mild winter wwwwwaaaaaay up north here. However, lately we have been hit with the cold. .. at night we get to around -14F during the day maybe up to 24F. The forcast for this upcoming week, however.. the possiblity of -20 or lower.
    I HATE the cold. Believe it or not, we really don't get that much cold. January is generally our worst month.
    And I can take winter, if we get some snow.. but this year has been pathetic for snow.. hardly any. We haven't even gone (downhill) skiing once this winter.

Rox! You know what winter is.

And where the hell is there to go downill skiing in Saskatchewan?

JR.
    I hate the cold, and I hate snow...why am I still here?

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by JR.
    I hate the cold, and I hate snow...why am I still here?
    So do I. Just imagine without air-conditioning or heat, I bet most people rather live in places where there is summer all the year.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    LMAO Duckgirl

We have a few hills here, you know.

Actually, there are a few man-made ones around.. but we generally travel to Alberta, there is one 2 hours away.. just a local hill, but worth a day trip, or go the 6.5 hours to the mountains, but they haven't even gotten decent snow this year

Rox, I have a picture of me standing in the great Saskatchewan forest. We saw a tree by the side of the road and Dylan took my picture while I stood next to it. So I'm not surprised to hear the hill there are man-made.

You're right, though. We were thinking about going to Fairmont over the long weekend but they don't have any snow there so there's no point. Though Fairmont is BC, but it's in the mountains, so... yeah.

And you can go check out my weather pixie for proof on the coldyness.

For some reason she's not showing the temp...

Sleeping with George W
    I could never get tired of winter in Texas. Blue sky, sunshine, a positvely shivery 58 degrees today. Cleaned the pool this morning and it looks so sparkly blue and clean. Can't wait til March when I can actually get in it.

The first time I knew I loved winter was when I planted violets in my front yard in my bare feet on the first week of January. That was 15 years ago and I still love winter!

muhahahahahahaha

18 holes of golf today, sunny and 55 degrees in Portland, though it did get quite cold (30) overnight...

I love Oregon.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Sleeping with George W
    I'd just like to correct my last post. I checked my outdoor thermometer just a minute ago and it's not 58 degrees. It's 62 degrees. Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast