+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD Players

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I like my JVC DVD/VCR combo, the only thing I can't figure out still to this day is how to program the VCR to tape a show in advance. I've always done something wrong and either taped something else or didn't tape it at all or was unable to save the work that I just programmed in and shut the thing off. I am more than handy with electronics such as these so it's such a mystery to me that I can't work this. Other people have been to my house (incuding someone who works at JVC, though not in Technical support) and have had nothing but frustration also. I still have a VCR in the other room to take care of my taping needs, but one day I'm just going to have to figure it out so that I can tape two things if need be. Haven't had to worry about that yet this fall, though it's usually an issue if i want to tape a TV show and my hockey game....
    Could does not mean should

Count me in as another SONY fan. We have a 5 disc Sony dvd player, we've had it for 3-4 years now with no problems whatsoever.... I love it & have no qualms about recommending it to other people
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Do NOT buy a COBY DVD player. I don't know about anyone else, but MY EXPERIENCE has been pure hell!!!
    Just two nights ago I was up until 4 a.m. trying to figure out WHY I can't see the picture, but only hear it! Then, after getting it to play, there were numerous other things that went wrong that I still, to this day..haven't figured out. It's going in the trash as soon as I get off my lazy ass and go buy a better one.

It wasn't expensive at all either. I think it was around $50.
    but ummm I re-call unwrapping this cheap-ass x-mas gift too
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12