+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where Are You When You Visit The FORT??

I graze from work. I have the world's best boss. As long as my work is done, he doesn't complain. When there is work and I have grazed too long, he knows I will stay over to get the work done. It's worth it to me. I might not always write, but I'm always reading.

I too am at work. I have my own office so I haven't been "caught" - but I'm also real careful about not putting FORT above my work. I get my work done first and when it's slow, I visit here. I basically log in to FORT in the morning, and just return when I can all day long - so it looks like I'm here all day, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm reading or visiting.

At home, the computer is in the guest bedroom/office (not near the TV) so that's why I can't post during show discussions with the rest of you - my computer is slow enough as it is, and it's not worth it to run back and forth between the living room and the office during commercials!

I"m in the office room in my house..in my nice comfortable padded office chair.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I'm in my room. Unfortunately, I can't visit the Fort at work, it's restricted.
    Ludicrous speed!

A pox on your employers for not letting you surf, Char!

As for me, I'm reclining in a big, ol' comfy Barcolounger/Lazy Boy type chair in my living room (conveniently placed in front of the TV--so it's like multimedia command central), with my VAIO on a lap desk in my lap.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My computer is in my dining room/craft room which has a view of the tv that is the living room. The computer does have its own desk.
    we have a computer chair that is comfy.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I'm lying on top of my cozy, comfortable bed.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    At home, the computer is in the guest bedroom/office (not near the TV) so that's why I can't post during show discussions with the rest of you - my computer is slow enough as it is, and it's not worth it to run back and forth between the living room and the office during commercials!
    I'm in the same predicament here. Getting ready to change it though, so I can work (from home), watch TV and post here. Multi tasking is great

Just waiting for Mr Krazi to run the phone line in the back bedroom which has recently been abandoned by the last son to leave the house. New office in his room with a TV to boot.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

I'm at work most of the time, although I do come after an episode just finished airing just because I can't resist the urge to add in my 2 cents.

However, I'm beginning to wonder if my job pays me to post @ FORT all day.

I've been on this site practically all day long.

Wait, I shoudln't complain.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'm a stay at home mom, so I always post from home.....computer is in the living room.....right across from the tv......convenient!!

+ Reply to Thread