+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where Are You When You Visit The FORT??

I am at home but on I have went on my friend's computer when I visit her just to see what is new on here.

I'm in my kitchen/den watching TV and posting away. I don't have access to a computer at work so can only enjoy the FORT during my off hours and on weekends. I envy all of you that can post all day long.

FORT Fogey
    I am in the office. We have a TV from when my parents got married (25 years ago!!! ) which you have to get up to turn up the volume. It even has antenna that we have to play with to get a good picture. But coming this Christmas, I will be visiting Fort from my room! I just painted my room this summer. It is a very bright blue on three walls... about this color (down below)... and then the other wall, my friend and I painted the backround a light, creamy beige, and then we painted two palm trees( like the one below except way prettier) to frame my bed. It looks way cool. I have a bunch of plants in my room and artwork. I love my room
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any one of three places: either inside my secret mountain base in the Alps (I call it "The Aerie"), or my submarine (the mobile base) in the Adriatic, or my supervillain headquarters in the dormant volcano.

I also use my work laptop on my couch in the living room, with my back to the TV. (I like to glance up every once in a while, but I don't like to stare at it when I'm writing.) I'm doing that right now.

Before bed, I'll sit up in bed with the laptop and poke around a bit.

I have a computer in my home office in a spare bedroom, but I'm redesigning my home office, which basically means it's trashed. Right now, I don't like to use it.
    Last edited by phat32; 11-14-2004 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Clarity
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I am at home in the guest bedroom ---- which is my office when no one is visiting.

I cannot access FORT at work, they tend to frown on teachers doing anything other than teaching :phhht
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I don't have computer access at work either, and it's probably a good thing! I live in an itty bitty shack so the only place I had room to set up my computer is in the kitchen, so I've got a computer corner instead of a dining table. (OK, I do have a spare bedroom. But it's too full of my junk that I refuse to part with to be of any use!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    in my living room - my favorite big rocking chair - tv at an angle to the right - usually on MUTE, unless there's something I really want to watch. slouched as far as I can possibly slouch without slithering to the floor.

or on my bed.

I'm either at home, in the corner of the very cold basement in a creaky old office chair, wrapped up in my robe and blanket guzzling coffee like a mad woman.

Or I'm in my "office" which is a little conference room with a table and a computer access thingee that I can plug my laptop into. I don't have a desk, I don't have a cubicle. I barely have a drawer in this office. So 3 of us who are in the same condition, use a conference room.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

during the day, from my office, which is kinda home based. (next door).
    evening, from a corner of my couch - wireless laptop.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Always from the computer in my room. I (almost) never access the site from some other place.

+ Reply to Thread