+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Turkey & Gravy Flavored Soda?

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    What! They are sold out of the holiday packs already!! That is crazy!

It's 12:19 pm and I finally reached a LIVE person at JONES SODA. According to the very nice and helpful person, they are "100% sold out, On-line, BUT...starting Monday, they will be available in stores."

She was so helpful, and acknowledged that their phone numbers and webstore had crashed, after they opened.

She promised me a call back, letting me know just which stores in Chicago would have the stock.

This has now become MY Holy Grail!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    This has now become MY Holy Grail!
    Look what I started by posting a silly lttle article I found on the internet.

Yes unklescott, look what you started! I don't think however I would try it myself. I saw the article online the other day and my first reaction was yeeech!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

2005 Jones Soda Holiday "meal"

It seems like they learned from last year and are mass marketing their holiday packs with Target this time. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago when I first saw it in case they sold out really quickly, still not sure if I'm really going to try it, but after my obsession with wanting one last year, I just HAD to do it.

On this year's menu (and mind you, the Target pack is nicely done with a decorative box, wine suggestions, and even a spork to go with your "meal" )....
    slow roasted turkey & gravy, wild herb stuffing, brussel sprouts with prosciutto, cranberry with orange zest, and pumpkin pie de la creme fresca.

Portions of the proceeds from sales of this are going to St Jude Children's Research Hospital, which is awesome too. And don't forget, this "meal" is fat free, calorie free, and carb free....ummmm yeah, that alone makes me rethink actually trying it cause anything good will have some of each of those in it!

Cool, Libs! I might have to go to Target to check that out, though I would rather chew than sip my Thanksgiving dinner.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456