+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turkey & Gravy Flavored Soda?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Okay lambikins, did you pick up a six-pack today or not? We're waiting for your review.
    I went to Target, Whole Foods and a small store that all stock JONES soda. NONE of them had heard of this Turkey Soda and thought that I had picked up the 'crack' pipe. again!

Alas, I think that finding this 6 pack will be harder than finding hen's teeth.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

And here I was with visions of lambikins toiling away today, getting all sweaty and dirty, opening up the cooler, popping the top on a nice refreshing bottle of Turkey & Gravy soda, swigging down a big gulp, wiping your mouth on your sleeve, letting out a big ol' burp, and saying "Thanks Unk, I needed that!"

Well, Unk, you sure nailed it with the "hot and sweaty" portion! One of the 'highlights' of my day was personally digging a trench 36 feet long, by 2 feet wide by 6 inches deep to plant 750 spring bulbs inside.

I was so bummed by NOT being able to find this soda; I'm wondering if it even made it past their own website. I'm sure that there is some tiny specialty store, somewhere, that has this sitting in on End Cap, but I wasn't able to find it. Perhaps, with the big chain stores, they couldn't order enough of a limited edition to justify the paperwork.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

According to this, off of the Jones' web site, you won't get any until next year.

December 11, 2003
    Unfortunately we are all out of Turkey & Gravy Jones Soda.

The response to the Turkey & Gravy Jones Soda has been incredible. Thank you for your interest and patience in regards to this soda. We apologize if you were not able to get your hands on the Turkey & Gravy Jones Soda. Since this was a premium edition with limited quantities in Michigan and Washington region, we sold out pretty quickly. However, due to the huge interests from our consumers, we will be better prepared to meet everyone's need next year. All the sales from Turkey & Gravy soda will be going to Toys for Tots. If you sign up for our free Jones Soda newsletter, you will get advance notice of future premium flavors.

We ask for your continuous support and give our other flavored soda a try. To find Jones Soda in your state, please go to our store locator under products. Also check out www.myjones.com to find out more about customized labels. It makes a great holiday gifts for family and friends.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

Ebay

lambikins you can always buy one on EBAY if you have to get your hands on it. I found a Jones soda holiday pack with get this, not just turkey and gravy soda, but also:

Mashed Potato Soda
    Fruitcake Soda
    and the ultimate.........Green Bean Casserole Soda.

I might just bid actually..

The eBay idea is a good one BntCrw, but I could see the prices getting unrealistic, especially for collectors of The Weird.

According to the post Melitta added, this was only available in Michigan and Washington; I should have stayed HOME and looked for it before I went to Chicago. I did sign up for their Newsletter so that I can get advanced notice for next year.

It will be something to look forward to!

Now you can go to http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/jonessoda.com and order a holiday gift pack, that not only has the Turkey and Gravy soda, but also contains Cranberry, Mashed Potato and Butter, Green Bean Casserole, and Fruitcake sodas, at just $15.95 for one of each! Just in time for the holidays too.... Just saw your post burntcrow....they are still making this gift pack and it can be ordered from this website, but hurry, there's only a limited quantity.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Okay, update as of 10:25 am, Thursday: The Jones Soda website has crashed! I have had 3 friends with high speed connection service try to get onto the site, since the soda became available as of 10:00 PST.

No page displays. Both of their lines: toll free and land line are also overloaded.

If Jones did this to receive attention, they GOT it! As for me, I've got my friends trying to log on and get me some, but I think it's a lost cause this year.

Jay
    These sodas probably aren't available here but if they were, I'd definitely give them a try.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    What! They are sold out of the holiday packs already!! That is crazy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast