+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turkey & Gravy Flavored Soda?

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Nice one, Burntcrow!

Perhaps I should suggest that flavour to JONES; it would probably turn out to be a best seller...in AMERICA! The rest of the World would use it to remove rust from tools.
    cinnamon maybe..but cheese? I don't think it would fly with the American public.

I was trying to be open minded about these sodas, but jones is all sold out!
    I ordered a case with cream soda, crushed melon, watermelon, and 1 fufu berry instead.

Sold out!? Say it ain't so, BurntCrow!!!

Did you go On-line and they were sold out there? I better scurry over to Target as soon as they open, tomorrow.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Actually, if I can get my hands on them, I'm going to give them a try! I saw this on the news last night and my first reaction was, "Now where, in Chicago, can I buy this!!!"
    Whole Foods carrys their stuff.

Imagine if you will....you are in Las Vegas for FORTcon 2 in a trendy new bar that features ONLY these fine beverages. Which alcohol would you choose to accompany each soda?

Cranberry Soda: too easy - Vodka
    Fruitcake Soda : without a second thought - Rum

now your choices get tougher...
    Turkey & Gravy Soda (are giblets included?): I'm thinking about that smokey, roasted meat flavor and opt for a smooth Brandy

Green Bean Casserole Soda : hmmm...the typical recipe usually calls for creme of mushroom soup, but going off of the green bean flavor, I'm asking my bartender to check to see if they carry Saki. If not, then a clean tasting Agave Tequilla

Mashed Potato & Butter Soda : Potato Vodak ? Nah...I've heard of buttered rum...maybe I'd order a golden Rum for that one.

Whole foods is 2 blocks away from my landscape district. They open at 8:00 am. I'll be there by 8:05.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Holly, I remember that SNL skit!!! It grossed me out, and I never did give that Clear Pepsi a try. Yuck.....I think it was clear gravy. Ewww.
    Ludicrous speed!

They have the coolest drinks though, like D'Peach Mode
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Sold out!? Say it ain't so, BurntCrow!!!

Did you go On-line and they were sold out there? I better scurry over to Target as soon as they open, tomorrow.
    yep, all sold out on-line.

here is the link
    http://www.jonessodastore.com/

Okay, now if anyone actually drinks this stuff, I have to hear what it's like. I want a full report and detailed description as soon as you taste it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    Holly, I remember that SNL skit!!! It grossed me out, and I never did give that Clear Pepsi a try. Yuck.....I think it was clear gravy. Ewww.

I'm glad someone else remembers this!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Okay lambikins, did you pick up a six-pack today or not? We're waiting for your review.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast