+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turkey & Gravy Flavored Soda?

That is all.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    I will also pass! just for the record, I would also pass on cinnamon and cheese soda.
    Nice one, Burntcrow!

Perhaps I should suggest that flavour to JONES; it would probably turn out to be a best seller...in AMERICA! The rest of the World would use it to remove rust from tools.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I'll pass on the soda too. What I want now is the recipe for those lavender cookies, Lambikins!
    Ludicrous speed!

Okay, okay, OKAY!!! I wasn't supposed to be home tonight (meaning Internet access), but a limestone delivery was delayed at my job site, so I was able to come home !

Let me eat some dinner and I'll dig up the recipe. I'm glad that there are some adventuresome people at FORT who want to try it; Lord knows that I couldn't pass it off on any of my American friends that I know. Only my U.K. friends cherish them.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

My son and my husband have been talking about the sodas and they agree that they want to try them all. Target is selling them, so I'm going to look for them on Thursday when I go. It doesn't sound good to me, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I'll pass on the soda too. What I want now is the recipe for those lavender cookies, Lambikins!
    The Lavender Shortbread recipe is up! (Go to Christmas Cookie Thread) And when I'm back in the city tomorrow, I'm heading to TARGET to get me some of them sodi pops.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    ......I'm heading to TARGET to get me some of them sodi pops.
    Then are you going swimming in the see-mint pond?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Then are you going swimming in the see-mint pond?
    Well, Grannie gits kinda sore over me lettin' all the varmits and critters in thar wid me, sayin' it in-ter-furs with her doin' the warshing in that thar see-mint pond. So I reckin's I be goin' to the 5 & Dime fer sum more of dat sodi pops.

See ya'll later, UnkleJed!

This reminds me of a fake commercial SNL did years ago; I can't remember it exactly, but I swear I'm almost positive that it was for a clear, gravy flavored soda (it was making fun of Pepsi clear, I do remember that much for sure)
    Anyone else remember what I'm talking about?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'd give it a try. The worst that could happen is I spit it out and pour the rest of down the drain. Right now, I just can't even imagine what it must taste like, so I'm actually kind of intrigued.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast