+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Making a List, Checking It Twice

:nono Clipsey, you're encourageable. Everyone knows you pick up lumps of coal from the mine for free.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    One lump or two?

That is so funny, Unklescott. Last year one of the ladies I work with bought a house. It was one of the houses that had a coal shute from the forties. She brought a bunch in and I gave one to my sister. At first she wasn't impressed, but she got the joke after a few minutes.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

*threadjack*I've shoveled plenty of coal into a furnace in my younger years. Cleaning them suckers out isn't any fun either. *threadjack over*

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    I can never say no to clothes, so that would be nice. I also love bath soaps and stuff like that. I'm not hard to please (hear that joeguy )

hmmmmm, bath stuff could be good, clean fun

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    My brother is all about the Le Creuset--he won't cook on anything else. It is, indeed, the best in terms of durability and heat conduction (I guess, because I'm actually not much of a cook truth be told ).
    threadjack I don't know I got a set of skillets by Calphalon and am pleased to pieces with them...end threadjack

My Christmas wishlist:
    *Maid service
    *Rent-a-husband (odd jobs) service

I'm totally overwhelmed by my house in addition to 3 teens and a full time job.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    I doubt I'll be getting much from my folks this year, as they've already chipped in a huge amount towards buying my overseas grandparents a new flat in proximity to their area hospital (a big issue for two people wracked with various sorts of illness. )

my dad's still a problem. He doesn't like people to buy clothes or accessories for him, hates golf, is not in any way mechanically or automotively(?)-inclined, and is a luddite like me. Exhausting all the usual options, really. Same problem every year.
    nausicaa, I've found that most people who don't want things are pleased with long distance phone cards.

a nice campfire at night, on the beach with a cute snugglely girl and a bottle of wine

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    My Christmas wishlist:
    *Maid service
    *Rent-a-husband (odd jobs) service

I'm totally overwhelmed by my house in addition to 3 teens and a full time job.

That's a great list!

Well, if things keep going smoothly it looks like Mr. Bug's gift to me and vice versa will be a house! (*keeping fingers crossed*) And if that works out, then we'll add a puppy and a kitten to the mix so we can have a family in our new home. That's what I'm hoping and praying for anyway.

If not, and if a wrapped up gift is required, then I'd like to start collecting all the Friends seasons on DVD. Also, my husband can be a little -y sometimes and loves anything that requires some analytical-type thinking. I'd love to get him a rubix cube. Remember those? Any idea where I might find one that's not used or in a museum? I also love to buy him clothes and shoes - he's like my own personal dress up doll!

+ Reply to Thread