+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a List, Checking It Twice

I love giving gifts. I put a lot of thought and time into a gift. Usually it has a theme. Most of the time I'll match the wrapping to the gift too. I'm a dork.

What I want is a U2 Ipod. I've already been giving out major hints. I doubt I'll get it, because it's pretty darn expensive, but at least I'll try.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    What I really want for myself (discounting the usual health of the family, world peace, etc) is a job that I actually like--either that the one I have gets to be tolerable or I can get something better.

But if I can't get that, the 3 season Seinfeld gift set will do nicely.
    I'm right with you on the job situation.

For me all 7 seasons of Stargate-SG1 on DVD would be great.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I think I would like The Sims 2, an iPod mini (I don't think I'll get it because it's pretty expensive, but it's worth putting on the list.), and the second Paper Mario game.

And as PhoneGrrl said, I would also like a healthy family and world peace.

FORT Fogey
    Hmmm...I'll have to give this some thought. I really don't think too much about what I want myself, I usually enjoy shopping for others more. BUT, that new Gone With the Wind DVD set is looking like something I need on my list.
    * putting myself on AIW's list*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrazhia
    I sent my wishlist to everyone I'm exchanging gifts with this year, that way I know I'll probably get something that I want or really need...as opposed to some gifts I get that are still stashed away in my closet and I don't know what to do with them lol

Cookware is on top of my list, I need a really nice big pot that I can cook soup & chili in! Other than that I wished for clothes from "Torrid" & some Adidas sports wear, especially shoes as mine are starting to deflate & I really miss that gel when it's gone! A couple of DVDs (Before Sunset, & Sex & the city....), some cds and some books...

What I really want is just good company and a good time, presents come second (But they are fun ...........
    Tig, a Le Creuset Enamel Cast Iron pot is the best cooking device I've ever bought. They're expensive, but worth it.

From the kitchen to the table, enameled cast iron allows you to bake, broil, braise, sauté, marinate, refrigerate and freeze your special creations.
    Each piece is cast in a unique mold and expertly coated with two layers of enamel, giving it beauty and durability.
    Cooking with acidic foods, such as marinara sauce, is no longer a problem, the vitreous enamel cooking surface on our cookware is completely hygienic and impervious to flavors and odors.
    No more 'hot spots'! Le Creuset enameled cast iron spreads heat more evenly, and because the base, sidewalls and lid, are all of the same quality and thickness, there are no areas where heat can be lost rapidly.
    Tight-fitting lids and even heating combine to form a blanket of heat, which gently cooks food while sealing in flavors.

My covet list? A 2004 Ford Escape. Black, 4 doors a must.

My wish list? Survivor 1 DVD and a rice/veggie steamer.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    First, I want a truck. A black truck. A four-door black truck. I know I won't get it, but I still want it.

2. I also want a computer so I can spend more time on the Fort.

And that's it because a computer will cost so much, that there won't be any left for regular presents.

I'm baking all my friends some type of cookie. I don't know what.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I love giving gifts. I put a lot of thought and time into a gift. Usually it has a theme. Most of the time I'll match the wrapping to the gift too. I'm a dork.
    Sooo NOT a dork! I can attest to the fact that Charstar is a very thoughtful friend and gift-giver.

Well, reading through this thread I really hope you guys get all you wish for this Christmas! If I was independently wealthy, like Donald Trump, Mark Cuban, or Richard Branson, I swear I would buy each one of you whatever gift you wanted. But the financial state I'm in right now...hey, could someone spot me a ten?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My boyfriend has already got Sex and the City dvd collection (season 1-5) for me..
    6th season still on the look out...so he's sending me that SOON.

My WISHLIST
    I'd like a ticket to Europe
    Some money, to shop for clothes
    A new dvd player
    a brand new pc or laptop
    The Muppet Show dvd collection
    a digi cam hehe...

...and a video cam would be harmless
    realitytvbites!

Aww, Snowy. You are on my "nice" list. You can expect more than just a Christmas card.
    Ludicrous speed!

+ Reply to Thread