+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Last night I drove by a house that already has their Christmas lights up. It's barely November!

Has anyone else seen Christmas stuff way too early this year?

Stores here already have their Christmas displays up. Fortunately I haven't seen any homes decked out yet.

Just my neighbors house, but their lights have been up since last year. I do have my brand new Christmas beverage coaster's that I ordered for a school fundraiser and lately I've been singing carols.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Jay
    I looked down the street one evening and one of the houses have the exterior lights lit already.

Stores here have had their christmas displays/stuff out since early last month!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Stores around here have had the decorations out since the middle/end of August. They started decorating the stores a few weeks ago. Thankfully, I haven't seen any homes decorated yet, but I know they will be doing it soon
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I've already seen Christmas decorations in the stores around here for the month and a half or so..... definitely early. Even the malls are starting to be really busy, looks like people are Christmas shopping already. Hubby's work is even doing their Christmas party in two weeks......

I went to Wal-Mart for "last minute" Halloween shopping (more make-up) on Saturday the 30th in the morning, and they had taken all of their Halloween stuff down and were replacing it with everything Christmas. That was a bit odd to me, Halloween was not even over yet, and they were already rushing to Christmas. Could they not have waited until Sunday or Monday?
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Angel boy
    Halloween weekend, one of the radio stations here started their 2 months of Christmas music. 2 months? I'm already sick of it.
    America- love it or leave it!

oh gawd not yet!! please not yet!!

my baby brother (31) always sets up his Christmas tree on his birthday Nov 16th. I told him I don't know how you can stand it up and in the way for so long!
    Mine goes up 2nd week of December and comes down Boxing Day.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast