1. Real tree or artificial? I always loved real trees, but... the mess is a pain in the butt. I hated stepping on old needles well into February/March. No matter how well we vacuumed there were always some waiting to bite ya in the bottom of the foot! My parents moved to a fake tree about 5-10 years ago now, and now that I have a huge living room I'm probably getting one as well.
2. Shop early or last minute? A little bit of both. I have three presents bought already, but many many more to go.
3. Are you a fan of eggnog? No. Ick.
4. Decorate outside AND inside of the house? Both. I've adopted my mother's habit of overdecorating for Christmas. Heck.. mom overdecorates for EVERY holiday.
5. Favorite Christmas special? The Year Without a Santa Claus! I'm Mr. White Christmas... I'm Mr. Snow.....
6. Favorite Christmas Movie: Still laugh at Christmas Vacation, although I have no clue why.
7. Favorite song: Vince Gill "Let There Be Peace on Earth".. a song he recorded with his daugher. It always makes me cry.
8. When do you put your Christmas tree up? First day or first weekend after Thanksgiving