+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the heck happened to the site???

Princess
    I was totally lost yesterday without the FORT. Kept trying, and trying, and trying... Finally I went on a posting spree on some other boards I visit - posting in all kinds of threads that I never normally post in.
    Oh - well, actually, I also got a few other things done that I had postponed for a long time .

I hope us being down yesterday didn't send ClaraBella off to break her New Year's resolution.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    the site was down yesterday? darn, i missed all the fun, checking out all the updated pictures in the free nudie sites. *sigh*

Yes, our 4-month anniversary was yesterday, and in honor of that, we took the site down for 24 hours

In between trying to get here over and over and over I actually ended up reading just about every post imaginable over at the SS boards, and trust me I never read THAT much over there!! The other thing that filled more than it's share of the night was getting to meet a new friend....my internet g/f's have set me up to meet one of their guy friends when I go to Vegas next week so we spent the better part of the night and the early morning chatting up a storm on instant messenger. Despite realizing I have a FORT addiction as well, I had a really good night!

I went to all the trouble of downloading AIM & tracking down some FORTers. I bet they were surprised to get an IM from me. Much thanks to a few nice ladies here who were able to clue me in on what happened.

i sat in chat and hit refresh over and over and over again despite john's proclamations that the site was down and was going to be down for awhile. maybe i thought the site would like me better than everyone else and open up just for me. it doesn't. it didn't.

i missed hanging here all day. it was my longest work day EVER as i had no way to check in here.

i'm such a fort addict.

anyone that wants to can email me at sher@fansofrealitytv.com with your email addy and i'll add it to my other email address in case this happens again. which if we all prepare as if it will, it most CERTAINLY won't!

thanks again to you, john, for all of your diligence and hard work. as frustrated as we all were, i can only imagine how you must have felt. for john!

John, several times over the last couple of days I get this message after being on the site for a while. Is this a problem with my machine? As you can tell by the other posts in this thread, we get panicky when we can't talk to each other!

Warning: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Nope, it's a problem with the server, everyone's getting them when things are busy. I've got tech support trying to make some adjustments to get rid of those messages. So far, the changes haven't worked, but it's kind of a guessing game.

Ah, thanks for the reply. I just want you to know that I (and everyone else I am sure) truly appreciate all the hard work you do on and for this site. We may get panicky at times but we really do know that sometimes things happen and that you do every thing in your power to make the site run smoothly.
    As long as I can eventually get connected again, I will try to be patient when these little glitches occur.
    Thanks again , John.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast