+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car accident/bloody nose *** Don't look if you're squeamish **

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar

Car accident/bloody nose *** Don't look if you're squeamish **

Okay...

Yea...I was riding in the back of a truck, the tailgate end, and curtis (the guy in my display pic with me) was driving and he slamed on the brakes and i went flying and hit the other end of the truck with my face but im very lucky i didnt go threw the window(i hit right below the back window) im also lucky i didnt fly right out of the truck. I have a lot of bumps and bruises on my arms / legs. this happend on Thursday but im still very sore and swollen
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-30-2004 at 03:59 PM.

Oh madbanana you poor thing. I have never been in an accident myself, but coming from an area with lots of pick up trucks have seen some scary things with people and animals riding in the back. Hope you feel better soon.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    It sounds bad. Hope you get better soon.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Ouch! I'm feeling for you, kiddo, and glad you lucked out.

Your experience is an indicator to me that the regulations in my state prohibiting people riding in the back of pickups without the same safety features that inside seats have is not just an unreasonable overbearing rule.

Animals have to be teathered as well, which I personally applaud, as the idea of anyone being turned into a flying object, human or critter, is more than simply disappointing to me.

I hope you feel better soon.

I'm glad you're on the mend, Mad. Lots of sleep and FORT is just what the doctor ordered. Get well soon.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Bless your heart, sweetie. I know you're sore, but I hope you feel better soon.

I'll bet your parents read you the riot act for riding in the back of a pick up truck with no restraints. If they didn't, PM me and I'll do it for them.

I think we have all done that, riden in the back of a pickup. It is a rush, but when you look back on it you realize it was a bad idea. Get better and just be happy it wasn't worse.

Sorry to hear about the accident, mb. I guess that's why it's illegal.

Angel boy
    Bless your little heart. I hope you feel better soon. Soaking in a hot bath should cut the soreness a little. You'll be 100% in no time.
    America- love it or leave it!

Sorry to hear about your accident, madbanana.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast