+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car accident/bloody nose *** Don't look if you're squeamish **

I hope you feel better soon! At least it wasn't worse as you said. And, you came to the right place for condolences!

I just missed one today.

I live in Manhattan, crossed the street at the light like a good little girl, and after about 6 steps heard the screeching of tires, a thump and then that sickening crunch. I turned around and it was a three car accident. A cabbie ran the light, slammed into another cab that then slammed into a parked van that went onto the sidewalk and just missed a person who was selling books. One cabbie immediately high-tailed it, the other had a crumbled front and there was smoke coming from it/or the van. It was really scary. This is why I prefer the subway, those guys are maniacs.

Yikes. Hope you're feeling better soon.

ow
    stay out of those pick up truck beds.

I hope you are feeling better soon

again....ow
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Ouch..poor you but thank goodness you're o.k. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Thanks all!...We all couldn't fit in the cab of the truck last night but no one wanted to ride in the back so all the guys volunteered to walk...So I'm glad this taught everyone a little safety lesson

Get well soon. I'm thankful it wasn't even worse, if you know what I'm saying. I won't lecture, but a lot of the stupid stuff we survive as teenagers are a way of someone saying, "Don't do that again!" It's all one big learning experience, kiddo, and some of us are still learning what not to do. I hope you're feeling better. Rox must be out of her mind with worry, no?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Hope you are feeling better. You are very lucky that your injuries weren't much worse. Take care in the future.

Catt

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Get well soon. I'm thankful it wasn't even worse, if you know what I'm saying. I won't lecture, but a lot of the stupid stuff we survive as teenagers are a way of someone saying, "Don't do that again!" It's all one big learning experience, kiddo, and some of us are still learning what not to do. I hope you're feeling better. Rox must be out of her mind with worry, no?

I walked into my moms store on thursday and she thought i got beat up...Frankly i was scared to tell her what happend

Quote Originally Posted by madbanana
    I walked into my moms store on thursday and she thought i got beat up...Frankly i was scared to tell her what happend
    At the risk of sounding like this is A Very Special Post on the FoRT (guest starring Tony Danza), a little advice? Don't ever be afraid to tell your parents the truth. Yeah, they may yell and scream. Yeah, you may get sat down for a looong lecture you don't think you need or want to hear, but having been both in the chair and the one delivering the lecture, I would be ten times as furious if I discovered that I had been lied to as opposed to being told the hard truth and finding a way to deal with it together.

It's been said before, but it was worth repeating. And that's my wisdom for the day. I'll let special guest star Tony Danza finish out.

"It's cool to stay in school! Oh, and remember: don't do all that crack."
    Last edited by phat32; 10-31-2004 at 01:12 PM.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Phat

Glad you are ok, madbanana. It could have been so much worse.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12