+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daylight Savings Time Ends Sunday

Thanks for the reminder, Unk!

Sweet "Fall Back" time. I hate "Spring[ing] Forward," so this is payback, Father Time! *shakes fist at sky*

An extra hour of sleep before Halloween is a bonus. There will be alot of well-rested goblins out and about to trick-or-treat on Sunday.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Sweet "Fall Back" time. I hate "Spring[ing] Forward," so this is payback, Father Time! *shakes fist at sky*
    I sometimes mess with my employees with this little saying. I tell then that we move the clock ahead in the fall because it is "Fall forward, spring back." You always "spring back" from a bad incident and when you fall, you fall forward. I screw 'em up every time.
    Not to confuse my fellow FORTers however, we do set the clocks back one hour tonight.

I hate having to change the clocks. It gets so dark so early after Daylight Savings time ends.

But on the other hand I don't have to walk the middle school kid to the bus stop in the dark in the morning for awhile. That is a bit creepy at 7:30am to have it be so dark.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Thanks for the reminder

I wish we never had to change the clocks at all........but then that would mess everything up!!

I am so glad that this is this weekend! I'm going out tonight till the wee hours, so one hour isn't going to help much, but I'll take what I can get!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thanks for the reminder, Unk.
    I like the extra hour of sleep on that one day. But I hate that it now will get dark at 5 o'clock. I much prefer springing forward to falling back.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I hate having to change the clocks. It gets so dark so early after Daylight Savings time ends.
    I hate that too. This place turns into a fiery pit of gloom and doom after Labor Day. Add on shorter days and you have a recipe for insanity.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

This is the first time I'll be changing clocks in four years. I was living down in AZ and we never had to do it there. I'll be liking the extra hour of sleep, that's for sure!

Now the days will be so long when it gets dark so early, sucks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast