+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to Arizona (Mesa)

Wow DJ, it would have been great to have met you, we have so much in common! Oh well..maybe one day.

I'm going for a wedding and that's why I'm staying in Mesa. I will be meeting with a couple of FORTers on the day before the wedding and I'm sure they'll show me around (hint...hint... )

I just wanted to say bye to all my FORT friends. I'm leaving at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. I'll miss you guys for the 4 days that I won't have access to a computer. I've never gone 4 days without the FORT! AHHH! Hugs and kisses to all of you.

Have fun in my former town! Enjoy the weather; I hope it's nice for you.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    safe trip

FORT people are universally amazing.

I'm just reporting in on our tiny little MiniFORTcon II down here in the land of sun and cacti. EvaLarueFan and I went out last night and had a ball. Unfortunately, the other Arizonan was unable to make it, so it was just the two of us. And let me just tell you, Eva is fantabulous in real life! After FORTcon 1 and now this experience, I am completely positive that this board is filled with the most amazing people on the net. And the hottest people, too. EvaLarueFan is smokin'

She will be posting some pics if they turned out okay (translation: transform spegs into a supermodel) when she gets home. There's one of ELF and spegs in bed, just for joeguy (she was thinking of you).

So let me just encourage you all--if you have a chance to hang out with a FORT friend, take it. These are some seriously wonderful people here. And don't miss FORTcon 2005! *streaking across thread in nothing but body paint, spelling out the words: FORTcon or bust!*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Good lord -- body paint and bedding an elf? Sounds like y'all DID have a wild time. I can't wait to see the pictures.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    That's so cool y'all met. It's true -- Fort has some amazing people. I'm glad you both had so much fun. Eva -- you BETTER make it to FORTcon 2. :nono

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    FORT people are universally amazing.

There's one of ELF and spegs in bed, just for joeguy (she was thinking of you).

*streaking across thread in nothing but body paint, spelling out the words: FORTcon or bust!*

well thats a first, two women thinking of me and neither one wants to kill me. ELF was probably laughing at how she is killing me in the football picks

hmmm streaking in body paint. love the idea and want to be there for the clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Good lord -- body paint and bedding an elf? Sounds like y'all DID have a wild time. I can't wait to see the pictures.
    Dayum, FORTcon was mild compared to this.
    Why couldn't I have been in Phoenix this month instead of Sept.

Hi guys!

As spegs wrote, I had a great time with her. She is so sweet and we got along great, it was like we knew eachother forever. She's also got great taste in food, which made for a wonderful dinner. (just have "what she's having" and you'll be fine).

My trip was alot of fun, the wedding wqs beautiful. It was good to be back home to see my kids, I really missed them but it was a well deserved vacation.
    Glad to be back at the FORT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast