+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

A little off the beaten path

Since we are all writing about strange behavior, whether you believe in God, or anything- we all should take the time to be so thankful for the little or not so little furry ones in our lives who give us so much but ask for so little in return.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    the little or not so little furry ones in our lives who give us so much but ask for so little in return.
    You've managed to get pets that ask for little? My 'boys' are very demanding. But you're right, at least I won't have to send them through college!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by charfred
    So basically does anyone else have a neutered male that has sex with your clothing while dragging it around the house yowling?

heh - and i thought my cat was the only pervert. we've got 3 of them - all neutered males (well, except for the kitten - he goes next month). but, the oldest (who's 13) has developed a strange fascination with anything a bit soft and fluffy. pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and especially my slippers (ick!). i can't tell you how many new pairs of slippers i've had to buy because of this - i've finally learned to put them up somewhere when i take them off. but, yeah, it's definitely sexual...i've seen those other things you mentioned that you didn't want to talk about, too. lol he carries them around, kneads on it with his paws, and howls like it's the end of the world. what's really funny is that my son used to have this little fuzzy weasel thing that when you pushed it would make noises like it's blowing kisses or purring. after catching him "with it" several times, we decided to just let him have it. (we call it his "girlfriend"). but, when he gets going with it, it's just too funny.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

asking for little?

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    You've managed to get pets that ask for little? My 'boys' are very demanding. But you're right, at least I won't have to send them through college!
    Heh! -- just a figure of speech, my Joey & Mona are very demanding of my time etc., but I would have it no other way..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

My cat is currently sitting in the corner facing the wall. I swear, I didn't yell at him or anything!

He's a bit of a freak.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Miss F!

You've trained your cat to take time outs all by himself, eh?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Z! So nice to see you!!!

He must have sense I was in a bad mood.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

My cat Socks just startled me during Entertainment Tonight by dashing into the living room and starting a knock down, drag out out fight with a throw rug. I think she won though, so GO SOCKS!!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

'The boys' are now 6 1/2 years old, and Tobiko has suddenly gotten really irritable with Tigger. Hissing at him for no reason (that we know of) Otherwise, he's as normal as he's always been, which isn't saying much.

He (Tobiko) recently caught his own baby rat, and has started chasing cats out of the yard, so I think he's suddenly decided that he's a cat, after all these years.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

my cat has the fascination with licking plastic bags, too. oddly enough it's the same cat that humps my slippers...gotta love them.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread