+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    One day I will learn to load and post pics, because my Tigger has learned the cutest new trick....... My 15 year old is a skateboarder, and always leaves his board in the middle of the living room. First, Tigger started napping on the board. Then he started using the board as his stage from which he surveyed his domain and those who would serve him. (We're not worthy, we're not worthy!) That lost it's thrill after a while when we stopped paying attention, so now, he makes a grand entrance by taking a flying leap onto the board, and actually RIDES the board as it coasts across the floor!!! Now he is obsessed with his new toy, and so far, we are all still paying attention to all of His Majesty's entrances.
    That's so cute!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I've got jealousy issues in my house. One cat will decide it's her turn to be in my lap for some TLC. If she stays too long, one of the others will come and actually slap her out of my lap...and then the slapper will stare for a moment, and then turn and slowly walk away. Luckily, they don't try to hurt each other when it's "fight" time; it's a slap-fest. No one has front claws.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh snoopy, you're cat sounds too cute! Mine loves pushing a peice of paper onto the nice hardwood floor, then make a running leap on to that and sliding across the house, so same concept! It's so hilarious though!

I like fat cats. They are so cute. My girl friend has one..I would sit and watch tv with the cat for hours. it was funny because the cat would sorta sit like me. on its back..belly exposed...

Snoopy: what a cute story.
    Glitternerfball: that would look funny too!
    prhoshay: enjoy the fact they both want YOU at the same time!
    SureSam: I totally agree. Here's what cats really do while you are away at work....

Last edited by misskitty; 07-25-2006 at 02:43 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    misskitty, they don't want me at the same time. One just doesn't want the other one near me; then she goes trotting off to another part of the room.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well, since this fell back to the second page I had to say something.

The last couple of days, I have been brushing both Mr. Tootles and Gracie in the wrong direction! And they LIKE it! They look terribly funny. Not only a bad hair day on their head, but their body as well. It certainly is effective in getting out loose fur too.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks for getting this going again, misskitty. I've been meaning to post something about the Harv for awhile, but it keeps slipping my mind. Anyway, every night for the past ten years when I go to bed, Harv is lying in front of my pillow, beside Mr. Rattus. Literally every night. I come into the room, toss my book on the bed, Harv cocks an eye at me, and I go to the washroom to perform my ablutions. I come back into the bedroom, come around to my side of the bed, crouch in front of the Harv, scritch him behind the ears and then lift him gently and move him to the middle of the bed, whereupon he gives a little yowl and chaws a bit on my knuckles. Every night for ten years! He knows that he's going to be moved, and he knows that it's going to annoy him. He's a smart cat, so why does he do it?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Rattus, because he's a cat & they live to have us serve them!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

why is this thread called STRANGE cat behavior it's all NORMAL to me.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread