+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    gabriel, I just love that picture of Joey. It made me giggle and want to give him a belly rub.
    And you know he LOVES belly rubs! Surprisingly theres not a bunch of jiggle either.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    He can't see you (his face is hidden), so of course you can't see him! Aw, he's a cutie.
    ACK! I keep forgetting if they can't see you, you can't see them! but he likes it when I stick my face on his tummy and go PBBBTTT!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

gabriel: Joey is so sexy when he hangs out nekked in the house What a great big furry belly to rub he has!

..but he likes it when I stick my face on his tummy and go PBBBTTT!
    So does my Tootles........no wait, I do that to my sweetie....HE likes it
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

My kitts got an awful scare yesterday. They are each on 20ft leashes which drag around behind them. They can come and go around the yard but it's easier to catch a running leash than a quick kitty.

Anyway, Mr. Tootles went to the back of the yard. To do that he has to cross either over or under a drain pipe that leads down from the garage eavestroughs to water the huge Xmas tree close by. Well, for some reason, he went under it going to the back, then over it coming to the front, then back over it again. He couldn't decided where he wanted to be.

Then, something scared him. He took off. The leash wound around the water drain pipe took off with him. And chased him! The big noisy ugly water drain pipe MONSTER was after him. It made a horrific loud scrape as it was literally pulled from its connection was was pulled high into the air! Gracie fled in one direction. Mr. Tootles, tried to flee in the other. Alas to no avail. I had to unhook him and cuddle him and tell him he was safe. I have never seen eyes so BIG on his furry little face.

The drain pipe Monster however, did not fare well. He is broken. In two pieces. Instead of laying North in direction, he is laid out East. Never to return again. In that state anyways.

Gawsh I just luvs my little man Tootles

Awww, Misskitty - I hope that Tootles & Gracie are back to normal now after their scrape with the drain Monster!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

BAD BAD drain monster! Tootles and Gracie are doing ok now?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

CCL
    Poor babies! They're going to need a lot of cuddling.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Yes, Gracie and Mr. Tootles are both fine now. He does give the drain pipe a VERY dirty look in the grass. They've both moved on to other important things, like suntanning! (myrosiedog...the flamingo is for you!)

giz
    There is a heat wave going on. My silly 9 year old cat never drinks water (or any other liquid) that I've seen. Okay, in the winter I figure he's getting it from puddles (we live on the wet coast), but now? What do I do? It's not like I can reason with him. I've tried putting it outside, inside, near his food bowl, and leaving a little in the bathtub. Nothing, nada, zilch.

There really is nothing you can do. Just leave it out for him and know that when he gets thirsty he will drink. Obviously he does, or he would have died long ago...he must hide from you when he does it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

giz: I never saw Mr. Tootles drink from anything other than the bathroom running tap until I caught him unawares one day. He actually CAN and DOES drink from the water bowl. he just doesn't prefer it. I think your kitty probably will drink if you leave out a bowl. When in thirst I think it would be a natural reaction to seek out anything to quench it.

+ Reply to Thread