+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Here's some more big Maine Coons, but you have to go to the website to view them...it won't let you get the info to post the pictures.
    www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm
    verismocat.com
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Too bad cats aren't your favorite.....after all, you don't get to choose a cat... the cat chooses YOU! .

Amen to that. That is also why when referring to people that adopt dogs, they say I am Rovers master, and people who adopt cats *clears throat* cats who adopt people -- those people are referred to as STAFF.

Check out this link:
    http://blinn.com/cats/
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    Those are some huge cats! I'm learning all kinds of cat behavior with my new kitty Pumpkin. He likes to get in my face and rub noses, I didn't know cats could be so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Those are some huge cats! I'm learning all kinds of cat behavior with my new kitty Pumpkin. He likes to get in my face and rub noses, I didn't know cats could be so much fun!
    Don't get me wrong Dogs can be fun too, and I do love Dogs also, but there's something about the inquistive, yet don't care attitude ofa cat that really makes me laugh.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

My cat is finally calming down from his kitten behavior but now every morning he likes to come lay right by my face before I'm even awake yet so that I'll pet him. He starts purring real loud and there's no going back to sleep after that.

He also decided to take over one of the puppy's toys, a brown furry rabbit. He just loves it. He throws it up in the air and "chases" it. But now the puppy lost it and I must find it so as not to upset the cat

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    I just watched this video and it's too cute.
    Talking Cats
    I have that video saved in my favorite places and I laugh hysterically everytime I see that...that last cat cracks me up!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

queenb and gabriel: Thanks for the sites. I love that big kitty! And that site is so interesting. I've flagged it so I can look at it when I have more time.

While I was away, I left a new toy-toy for the kitties. A piece of feathers with a bell on an elastic cord tied onto a small plastic rod. Well, needless to say it's the hit of the season! Mr. Tootles enjoys carrying it around the house in his mouth, with the rod draggin along behind him. I don't even know if he realizes it's there. Gracie also proudly brought it to me and laid it at my feet as a small gifty!

While I was just having a cat-nap, literally, I heard the jingle of the bell of the toy-toy from the other room. And it made me smile really big. Just to know that they are enjoying it and have fun when I'm not up for playtime.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    Here's some more big Maine Coons, but you have to go to the website to view them...it won't let you get the info to post the pictures.
    www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm
    verismocat.com
    My question is... what size of litter box that cat has! At 35 pounds you know that cat knows how to fill up a litter box. But he is a gorgeous cat and I have seen a few Maine Coon's... but I never seen one that big. (Make's me wonder how much Cat Chow he eats daily.)

I woke Gracie up when I vaccuumed the floors this afternoon. She was not happy. Mr. Tootles got scared too.

Last edited by misskitty; 05-04-2006 at 06:42 PM. Reason: adjusting photo size
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Looks like Gracie and Mona have been talking!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread