+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    ...was getting mad at me my great cat bit my husband. Repeatedly. On the leg. My husband wasn't directly threatening the cat or anything, just angry with me, and the cat (who doesn't bite) started biting him and meowling at him. My furry knight in shining armour, coming to my emotional rescue.
    What a great kitty! Take note giz. Animals pick up on things we may not acknowledge . If my cat doesn't like someone, it's for a reason. And usually a good one at that.
    ------------------
    Mr. Tootles was totally enamoured with me this morning. He gave me several love bites on my arms. I have holes now on each side of the bruises that have formed. And it's swollen so it hurts. I have to find a way to teach him how to lick my hand or my face instead. I'm getting too many scars this way.
    Last edited by misskitty; 04-21-2006 at 02:01 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

giz
    Well, before my husband moved out, the cat didn't seem to notice when my h would get mad. Tuvvy doted on the man. Now, however, he's switched loyalty. He still cuddles with the h when he visits, but won't put up with any bad behaviour.

That's cool, giz.

Our Siamese gets very upset if we raise our voices to each other. He starts hollering right along with us. He did the same thing, though when dh was trying new ringtones on his new phone yesterday. Sensetive ears or something.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

When I am out of town, my Dad spends the night at my house so his grand-kitties don't get too lonely. (He's just so great!)

Anyway, I heard long distance that one night he was sitting on the couch in the living room. Gracie jumped up and cuddled beside him, and Mr. Tootles came in and laid by his feet. He decided to read them both a bedtime story from the National Geographic he was reading! They just sat and listened to him for 1/2 hour or so. Just too cute. I wish someone had taken a picture. Now they look at me like I'm supposed to read them a bedtime story now too! Little munchkins....

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I just watched this video and it's too cute.
    Talking Cats
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Drat~ I can't view the video, it buffers too much. I'm sure it's cute Jewelsy!
    Here's a photo of a big orange Maine Coone...it's been verified to be true. (not retouched). I would just LOVE a big fluffy BABY like her! But my other kitts would probably be unhappy.

WOW! I'm speechless.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    I just watched this video and it's too cute.
    Talking Cats
    I'm laughing so hard I have tears flowing!

Oh, and that big cat there, it does remind me of the spoofed Snowball cat from a few years back.

misskitty - that is the biggest cat I've ever seen - it belongs in a zoo behind bars! I'll probably get hissed off this thread for saying that cats are not my favorite animal - but that cat - I'm in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSun View Post
    misskitty - ...cats are not my favorite animal - but that cat - I'm in shock.
    Too bad cats aren't your favorite.....after all, you don't get to choose a cat... the cat chooses YOU! .

+ Reply to Thread