+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Mom, I think these ears at too heavy for me.......Can't....lift.....hea d.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Mom, I think these ears at too heavy for me.......Can't....lift.....hea d.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f150/losolomio/bunnykitty.jpg
    TTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Do you think these ears make me look FAT?! Maybe I should try some on without a pattern....

casper on blankie2.jpg
    Love all the Easter cats!

Mine would never go for that.
    Here's an everyday photo of him.

Your kitty is so sweet redjvd!

Well, isn't this just DUCKY! Who's the hot lookin' CHICK now?

I have a very silly question: how tight should a cat's collar be? I got our boys collars because I've ordered a magnetic cat door (a stray has been coming into our house and spraying and I would really like that to stop), and they need to wear the magnet around their neck so I'm getting them used to the collar now. However, Harvey went all nuts and started licking himself madly when he rubbed up against something that had the cat pheromone removal spray on it. He got his lower jaw caught in the collar, so obviously that is too loose, but I don't want to strangle him. Is there any way to judge the correct degree of looseness?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    You should be able to slip 2 fingers underneath.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

We got a lab puppy and I'm secretly enjoying watching the puppy chase the cat since he thinks nothing of harrassing the older dog we have. I figured he would have learned a lesson on how to treat others since he doesn't like the way the puppy treats him, but he still harasses the older dog so I don't feel sorry for him when he gets his due from the puppy. Am I mean to think that? I have to say that he does seem to be making an effort to get near the puppy and sniff her but the minute she comes at him, he runs off in a literal hissy fit! He doesn't recognize that his kitten behavior toward our older dog is the same behavior the puppy has towards him.

Oh well, either he'll get over it or he won't, I just hope he doesn't take it out on me and start peeing in places other than the litter box. When I was younger we had a female cat that was vindictive that way. She would pee in my parent's bed if they did something to upset her.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 04-12-2006 at 12:31 PM.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I had a cat who got jealous and went through the bathroom trash in front of dates. Yes, he ripped them open for display. *barf*
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I have a very silly question: how tight should a cat's collar be? I got our boys collars because I've ordered a magnetic cat door (a stray has been coming into our house and spraying and I would really like that to stop), and they need to wear the magnet around their neck so I'm getting them used to the collar now. However, Harvey went all nuts and started licking himself madly when he rubbed up against something that had the cat pheromone removal spray on it. He got his lower jaw caught in the collar, so obviously that is too loose, but I don't want to strangle him. Is there any way to judge the correct degree of looseness?
    Everyone I know and in speaking to my vet, everyone seems to be in agreement that body harnesses are better for cats than just simple collars, too easy to get out of, to easy to get choked on.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread