+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Here's another sweet photo I believe is true as well. Little ones often don't know they should be enemies.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Looking for chocolate eggs, looking, looking....... These don't smell right.

Last edited by misskitty; 04-09-2006 at 06:13 PM.

all of your pictures are hilarious. I love critter pics....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    all of your pictures are hilarious. I love critter pics....
    Thank you gabriel! I do too! I just didn't want them to be a bother, but they are really hard to resist posting as my kittys just aren't that interesting some days........ well, enough to photograph I mean I hope that no-one minds.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I have a kitty question. My 5 yr old booted minny (our kittten) off his bed last night and she is limping. She is going to the vet but seems prety ok. It was a 3 foot fall. She moves the leg but seems like it hurts to stand on it....any suggestions besides the vet?
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    I have a kitty question. My 5 yr old booted minny (our kittten) off his bed last night and she is limping. She is going to the vet but seems prety ok. It was a 3 foot fall. She moves the leg but seems like it hurts to stand on it....any suggestions besides the vet?
    It might have been how she landed on it. It might be sprained, which would be why she can move it and limp rather than hopping around. I think it is a good idea to take her to the vets. I'm sure she'll be fine. And tell your five year old to be nicer!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Oh, yeah, we covered that all this morning! Jafo has banned the getting of more animals now. She was to have a buddy dropped off today. Oh, well, I'll talk him out of it.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    Oh, yeah, we covered that all this morning! Jafo has banned the getting of more animals now. She was to have a buddy dropped off today. Oh, well, I'll talk him out of it.
    Ok, what does it say about me that I presumed you meant your 5-year old cat when I initially read your post and only now, upon re-reading, realize you must have meant your five-year-old child? Oh dear.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I have to be careful around my Willow if she's lying somewhere and could fall off. If she doesn't expect to fall and does, she doesn't land on her feet. It's the weirdest thing to see. I've actually seen her fall off the back off the couch in a dead stupor. Her brother, Doyle, falls normally, but she's weird that way.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

The cool thing (in a way) is that she screamed and the big cat Pilchard (Miss P) ran into the boys' room and attacked her cause she (P) thought she Minni (I spelled her name wrong earlier ) was hurting the boys. It is cute that she is so protective. Oh, and Minni was trying to limp back there case the 3 yr old was crying and she wanted to soothe/ check on him.

+ Reply to Thread