+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Love that dialog in your sig. Maveno...
    I do too! the show kills me. My avatar is part of that scene (notice them in undies)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    My cat does what I like to call drive by(s). He'll wait until I'm bringing the dog inside and then swat him as he's running by. Then he goes and hides under a chair where the dog can't get to him. It's hilarious to watch. And it's done so quickly that the dog doesn't hardly know what's happened.
    I have a picture of that in my head and i am laughing! I love our four leggers!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Look what I found...

I thought you guys would like to see my little charmer.

She jumped right onto my chest from inside the tree like the squirrel in National Lampoons Christmas right after I took this picture.

WILD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Harmoj!! I can see her demon-look in that picture.. just like my Kudo does right before he attacks me.

Wasn't it like....yesterday when we were all trying to think up names for these two lil love-monkeys!? Geez.

I love that you share pictures. I must say, they're absolutely gorgeous cats!!! Love the avatar.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wish yesterday would come back when mine were still little and doing all those kitty wonder things. I mean they do stuff now but that "kitten I'm new at the world" stuff is sooo precious.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Harmoj View Post
    I thought you guys would like to see my little charmer.
    Oooo. What angels! Beuuuutiful kitties Harmoj!

AGAMERGIRL; Your cat does Drive-bys :LOL Too funny! That's what Tootles does to little Gracie. I just never knew what to call it. Thanks .

BTW, Duke looks great in his hat. Is that white sand that your tree is sitting on? Where's the snow?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Harmoj!! I can see her demon-look in that picture.. just like my Kudo does right before he attacks me.

Wasn't it like....yesterday when we were all trying to think up names for these two lil love-monkeys!? Geez.

I love that you share pictures. I must say, they're absolutely gorgeous cats!!! Love the avatar.
    Thanks Maveno. I think they are gorgeous too!

Here's a picture of the two princesses lounging on their bed. Ok, our bed since they allow us to use it at night.

This morning I was trying to get ready for work when I heard howling and hissing from the living room. When I went in to investigate Chloe had tackled Maddie and was holding her down licking her face. Maddie was carrying on like she was being killed.

Poor Chloe is shedding something terrible. We have this round metal ring with a handle, Mike calls it a tack brush. Anyway, he was brushing her last night with it and we got enough hair from her coat to make another cat. She was very pissy for quite a while after that, but boy was her coat silky.

Edit to add: Chloe is the one in the front of the picture, Maddie is in back...she's our daredevil tree climber.
    Attached Images Attached Images

CCL
    They're cute, Harmoj.
    My cat loves to be brushed. If you're brushing your own hair he gets up in your face - he recognizes the brushing motion and wants some for himself (he doesn't seem to realize you're not going to use your brush on him!). He will follow you anywhere if you have his brush in your hand. The other day I lured him away from his food bowl by showing him his brush. So gullible.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

can you cat lovers give advice on how to get a stray kitten to come inside?
    we figure it is about 3 months old. it has been hanging around for a couple weeks now. i started putting kitty chow out for it about a week ago. i comes up on the deck to eat it, but won't let us get near. it is a freezing ice land out there, and much bigger, hungry animals. it's so damn cute, i want to rescue it. i already named her(not sure if it's a her) ruby tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    My cat loves to be brushed. If you're brushing your own hair he gets up in your face ... I lured him away from his food bowl by showing him his brush. So gullible.

Mr. Tootles just started to do that and he won't stop. He just can't get enough. I've even become good at brushing him while half asleep in bed just so he will leave me alone.

JULITTA. Keep feeding Ruby. She'll gain your trust slowly. Try putting a warm blanket in a basket or kitty bed out for her to hide in closer to the house. She may 'warm' up to it. Then, when you can, you may just have to grab her if it's freezing cold outside. I rescued "Mom" kitty one summer that way. She was starving. She ate sooo much I couldn't believe it until I realized she was expecting. She delivered 4 healthy kittens later that summer. Good Luck!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread