+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    That's cute. Now how would you like to have one of them steal a half of a grilled cheese sandwich..., joey eating his chip and Mona in the bedroom under my bed licking the sandwich.
    OMGosh. I can just picture it! What wonderful kitts you have!

Next time you open a can of tuna; in water, not oil, spill the juice into a small container. Warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. Then spoon some on a plate for your kitties. Store the rest in the frig for the next day. My little ones "dance" around on the kitchen floor for that. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    OMGosh. I can just picture it! What wonderful kitts you have!

Next time you open a can of tuna; in water, not oil, spill the juice into a small container. Warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. Then spoon some on a plate for your kitties. Store the rest in the frig for the next day. My little ones "dance" around on the kitchen floor for that. Life is good.

life is good! thanks I'll try that. (Things keep going this way It will be no time at all before I'm known as "That CRAZY cat man of Farwell Ave")
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    (Things keep going this way It will be no time at all before I'm known as "That CRAZY cat man of Farwell Ave")
    So.. umm.. {he he} you obviously haven't heard the whispers around the Fort then, eh?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I just discovered my tabby Gracie-kins likes marshmallows. Big jet-puffed marshmallows. She smelled them in the air and then crossed the entire room to get to me. She licks it and then bites it and chews. Too funny. My other cat is not at all interested in them.

Yep, my Jasper loves the mini marshmallows, but Suki doesn't care about them at all. I haven't ever gotten the big marshmallows, but he'd probably want those too! The other day, I was standing in the kitchen unpacking groceries and having a conversation at the same time. I heard this little cry and Jasper was sitting up and begging at my feet. Reason: I was holding a bag of cotton balls, which must have looked just like a bag of marshmallows!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    So.. umm.. {he he} you obviously haven't heard the whispers around the Fort then, eh?
    Is THAT what that was??

PS: Love that dialog in your sig. Maveno...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    . I heard this little cry and Jasper was sitting up and begging at my feet. Reason: I was holding a bag of cotton balls, which must have looked just like a bag of marshmallows!
    Awwww . Poor kitty!

Better give them some tuna-juice

Awwww . Poor kitty!

Better give them some tuna-juice

Nope. My house is a tuna-free zone! I did give him a marshmallow though!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm afraid my cat is going to brain herself. She keeps jumping up to grab at these tassles that are on my stocking and nearly pulling it over on herself. She actually hangs from it at times. Those stocking hangers are REALLY heavy. I think I may need to get a squirt gun to try and disuade. her.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

OMG, Star. My mom sent me an ecard today with a cat doing just that. It was just the stocking that landed on him but it was hilarious.

My cat does what I like to call drive by(s). He'll wait until I'm bringing the dog inside and then swat him as he's running by. Then he goes and hides under a chair where the dog can't get to him. It's hilarious to watch. And it's done so quickly that the dog doesn't hardly know what's happened.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

+ Reply to Thread