+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Cat Behaviour

Quote Originally Posted by charfred

Another interesting thing about this same cat is that he likes to be slapped really hard. On his side is preferred although he doesn't mind it on his back. And I am not talking lightly, it is a horrible sound and when people who don't know the cat come over and see this they are quite disturbed.
    LOL My cat Rocky is the same way! He loves to be spanked!....he could be spanked all day he loves it........It does scare people when they come over and your spanking your cat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Mona reminds me so much of our Sydney. I didn't think I was much of a cat person but I really do miss her.

What a pretty girl she was!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    What a pretty girl she was!
    Yes, she had the most beautiful green eyes. I'm bummed that I didn't have a better picture to post. She looked a lot like your Mona except she had 4 white socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Yes, she had the most beautiful green eyes. I'm bummed that I didn't have a better picture to post. She looked a lot like your Mona except she had 4 white socks.

ooooh! 4 white socks? sooooo cute!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Aw, Sydney looks just like my sister's cat, Mu. Speaking of strange behavior, my sister's cat is obsessed with the devil-rubber duck they have. My sister keeps it next to her computer, but every night, the cat carries it all the way upstairs and leaves it outside the bedroom door. When my sister puts it back, she'll stalk it or having a staring contest with it. My aunt's cat likes to play hide and seek. It's cute, but it scares the begesus out of me when a cat comes leaping out at me when I enter a room or walk through a door. My kitten Bear likes to drag his sleeping mat around. He doesn't do anything inappropriate with it, he just paces back and forth with it hanging in his mouth. It's cute, because it's too long and he trips himself on it.

The story about the chubby cat getting stuck in the box is too funny! We had the same problem with two of our cats and I can just picture our little tubbo getting himself stuck.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by DARtheSTAR
    LOL My cat Rocky is the same way! He loves to be spanked!....he could be spanked all day he loves it........It does scare people when they come over and your spanking your cat lol
    Er, and how did you find this out exactly? Backing slowly away now.
    My cat has suddenly decided he loves me best (after years of loving husband best). Hubby lost quite a bit of weight, and is no longer soft cushion, so perhaps cat has decided that (at 138 pounds) I'm a better bet. So he keeps trying to sleep on me in the middle of the night. Whoooph! What the hell? Oh my bladder! 20 pound cat has just landed on me at 3:00 a.m. Tonight, while reading in bed, he kept waking up to reach out and touch my face gently with his paw. Big Jessie.

That's a big kitty! That's cute that he likes to touch your face, although probably not so cute when he's just woken you up in the middle of the night.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    20 pound cat has just landed on me at 3:00 a.m.
    Hmm, I'm not sure if I prefer my cat waking me by landing on me, as Jessie does you, or licking me awake, as has been wont to do. Actually, I'd prefer if he sat there quietly until I stirred naturally, which he sometimes does, but he doesn't generally adhere to my wishes.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Are all of these 17 to 20 LB felines talking to each other or something? They all seem to do the same things.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

giz
    I'd like to clarify, for sake of cat's dignity, that while he is 20 pounds, he is also very tall and carries it well. Until he rolls upside down, then he looks like a seal. Also, and I was thinking while I was typing that this might not translate, his name's not Jessie. It's sort of a British expression meaning big wimp. His name is Tuvoc (sigh and embarassment and long story involving him being adopted as an adult and not wanting to confuse him - he looks like an Ernest really).

CCL, we are fortunate Tuv does not lick, as despite having his teeth brushed by husband, he has atrocious meat-blob breath. It would serve his cause of waking us up though!

+ Reply to Thread