+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Trick or Treat

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Btw, I put cinnamon and nutmeg inside my pumpkin this year as someone suggested.....(Finallyhere maybe?), and it smelled wonderful, so thanks for the advice.
    Not me, but it does sound interesting
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Ok, I finally fought off the laziness I was experiencing, and investigated who offered the advice of sprinkling the spices inside the pumpkin before lighting the candle. It was veejer. We also put valeline around the cut-outs on the pumpkin like broadway suggested, and this worked great, too. So big thanks to both veejer and broadway for successful jack-o-lanterns.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

You're very welcome. Sad to say that we didn't carve one this year. I do need to see if I can get a pumpkin cheap now because my daughter loves to roast the seeds.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by greycoatonawitc
    i actually had an adult come to my house trick or treating last night....with no kids with her!!! i see this lady in the day time walking around...so, i know it wasn't a teen dressed as an old lady....
    I was just writing about this in the thread on what age to stop trick-or-treating. I got three different cases of adults coming by for candy. The thirty-something woman out walking her dogs, in particular, made me angry! I totally don't mind giving candy to kids or teens in costumes, but that is ridiculous.

Anyway, I couldn't possibly count how many trick-or-treaters came this year. All I know is we went through 12 big ol' bags of candy (the good stuff too, mind you!) and were running out way before our cut-off time of 8pm. That's why I resent the grown-ups coming by; every piece I gave to them I feel should have gone to a deserving child.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011