+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: How I first found the FORT or the FORT found me:

LG.
    I love eny's tale. Pathetic piglet's probably lurking right now.

John, thanks so much for falling for my master scheme to set up the FORT. Just kidding, been here forever, they built the walls up around me. I was actually sucked into the world of reality tv sites for the original big brother series, bounced around for a while, went to a board called 3bigshows.com where I first hooked up with cali and fluff, (what was that, about a year and a half ago now), was lured to another site for Love Cruise forums and spearheaded, er, um, joined the exodus to the FORT. So glad to be here.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I was one of those Combat Missions folks. Found another board to discuss CM, then followed my friends to the FORT when it was created. It was fun running around in here for a few days when it was just John and us mods. But it's even better now that we've had so many great members join the party.

I love the FORT.
    My tale is exactly the same as Paulie's!

And were it not for Combat Missions though, I would have never been introduced to the sinful pleasures of dishing on reality tv shows on the Internet.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny! great tale! i narrowly escaped the poison apples. narrowly. i think a threw were thrown at me though.

FORT Fanatic
    I have led a blissful FORT existence, unaware of the prevalence of poison apples. Eek!

I found the FORT when I was surfing for Amazing Race info.

I wish I had a better story....

Jill, we're pleased to see everyone, interesting story or not
    "That's Numberwang!"

Eny! Great story! Good thing, I was I wasn't exposed to the bad apples. I'd be flinging those poison apples back at piglet.

I found the FORT while searching for Survivor spoilers, and I'm definitely glad to be here!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

JR.
    -was on SurvivorSucks when it was part of PlanetSucks
    -was lured to said "other" site through a link in a TS thread on SS
    -was part of the mass exodus from there to here

Wolf, I, too, was blissfully unaware of all the apple slinging action of other sites. I was securely behind the FORT walls before I heard the tales of woe. I am just glad to be here with the best group I have ever seen gathered in one place!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I was with Bravo and Paulie on the Combat Missions path to the Fort. Quite a journey it's been, eh? So glad to be comfy cozy with all these great people safely tucked away in the Fort.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread