+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printer ink

Printer ink

I have an Epson Stylus C82 printer and am happy with it, except for the price of ink. I just got new cartridges (1 black, 3 colored) and they cost me $70 at CompUSA!!! How much do you pay for your ink cartridges? How often do you print? I don't print much, but I never bought all four at once and realized how much they cost. :phhht

I have a C80 and mine are a litlle cheaper. I think you can get a package of all for your printer at Sam's Club for around $45. The C80 uses tO321,322,323,324 which Sam's doesn't carry. Comp USA usually is cheaper.

I have run into the same problem with my printer. It seems that I always have to replace the catridge, and they end up costing a fortune.

I reccomend trying out carrotink.com (http://www.carrotink.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10001). This website was reccomended to me by a digital photographer expert on a cruise who says they have cheap prices and the same, if not better quality.

The last time i had to buy new cartridges i decided i could buy a new printer cheaper, that is getting really bad, lol.

bjb

I have a Lexmark. My black cartridge is about $20, and my color cartridge is about $40. I can't buy any of those reconditioned ones - I've tried, and they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I have run into the same problem with my printer. It seems that I always have to replace the catridge, and they end up costing a fortune.

I reccomend trying out carrotink.com (http://www.carrotink.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10001). This website was reccomended to me by a digital photographer expert on a cruise who says they have cheap prices and the same, if not better quality.
    I haven't used carrotink myself, but my neighbor does, and she does a lot of printing with a home based business plus homeschooling.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

bjb, I am right there with you. We recently went to buy ink for our printer (it had been a long time, I do alot of stuff at work so don't need it as often at home) and found it was cheaper to just by a new printer and some extra cartridges for the new one.

i did decide the next time i buy a new printer i am checking cartridge prices first.

i am going to check out carrotink.com tonight. i need a color cartridge right now and have been putting it off. i will see what their prices are... thanks for the link.

bjb

i have a HP and i think i need Black 15 and color 75 models. about $20-$35 each ><

Marley, I have the Epson C84. I am just about ready to get some new print cartridges and will try ebay. My mother in law (the queen of ebay) buys all of hers online. She just waits until there is a good enough deal and enters in her max bid. She said she saves a bunch and spends less than she would at Costco. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast