+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Unexplained: what do you wonder?

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Why do people drive on parkways.. and park in driveways??
    That is very deep, canadian_bunny!
    America- love it or leave it!

The Bermuda Triangle

answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aalydah
    Here are some things i have always wondered:
    Did elvis really die?
    Does Area 51 hide aliens?
    Is bush an alien?
    We many never know...
    Now what do you wonder?

P.D if you know the answer to any of my questions posted here feel free to answer
    Yes.
    Probably yes.
    Definitely yes.

I wonder about personal mysteries, like what happened to my sapphire ring when I was 16? I had it in my cubby while I did a shift at work, and when I went to clock out, it was gone. I worked alone with my boss. (Looking back, it's obvious that my boss must have stolen it, the shifty, middle-aged bitch but back then I thought an older, respectable person would never steal then lie to my face.) There's a pair of sunglasses that disappeared on (the very remote and deserted) Carrizo Plain - there one minute, gone the next.

I hope we get to find out these things when we die.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hep, that stuff is there waiting for us along with the sock missing from the washing machine.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What really happened, and WHO killed Jon Bonet Ramsey?

Along with every single murder that has ever gone unanswered, but this one is at the top of the list.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Lately I've been wondering a lot about God and religion. What is the truth? I wish I could stop thinking about it so much, but it's important to me, so I keep reading and looking for different information. Soooooo confusing!

Also...what about Atlantis? And the Bermuda Triangle? And ancient advanced civilizations, where did they go and why?

On a more personal level...I wonder why they haven't found the little boy that dissappeared in Utah while camping with his dad and some other scouts. Where is he? Why can't they find him?

I read the other day about a 16 year old girl that had crashed her car, but no one knew what happened. A friend was praying and had a dream/vision about where to look and then they found her.

So, why were their prayers answered and they found the girl when she was still alive and this Utah family, who I am sure prayed to find the little boy, WHY weren't they given a dream of where to find him?

Sorry for such a long post, but sometimes this is the kind of unexplained stuff I would really like to find out!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    On a more personal level...I wonder why they haven't found the little boy that dissappeared in Utah while camping with his dad and some other scouts. Where is he? Why can't they find him?
    Being in Utah this was in the headlines quite a bit. That same week an adult disappeared in the same area...he had gone camping after a fight with a friend and they found his stuff and car but not him. I don't think the little boy is still in the mountains. I am thinking that he may have been kidnapped. He was so close to camp, they would have found something in the search for him...they found absolutely nothing.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok. Something that I've always wondered.

I wonder how many terrorists have boarded planes BEFORE 9/11, but somehow it was thwarted, or just didn't happen.
    Also, I wonder how many, or IF there are any now.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I've also always wondered if we're "ants to another planet", because if you think about it, it isn't that impossible.
    What did really happen to JonBenet Ramsey?
    About Laci Peterson, I'm positive her husband was the murderer.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast