+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Unexplained: what do you wonder?

This is a great thread. I have always said that when I die, I hope certain questions are answered for me. Those include:

1. Like Unexplained and Famita, I want to know the true facts about JFK's assasination.
    2. I also want to know the true facts behind Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.
    3. Why is it that some people glide through life and others have such horrible obstacles to overcome?
    4. How is it that some people with so much wealth and power can not give to others less fortunate?
    5. In the YUGE universe, are we the ants to another planet, and when we die, it's just that we're stepped on by others much larger?
    6. Why is it that when you unplug a clock, time doesn't stop?

A frightening glimpse into the wacky world of me.
    Last edited by roseskid; 10-12-2004 at 12:01 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Jay
    1. Why, oh why, does Jim Belushi have a TV career?

2. The universe is supposed to be endless. How is this possible?

Some answers

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    This is a great thread. I have always said that when I die, I hope certain questions are answered for me. Those include:

1. Like Unexplained and Famita, I want to know the true facts about JFK's assasination.
    2. I also want to know the true facts behind Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.
    3. Why is it that some people glide through life and others have such horrible obstacles to overcome?
    4. How is it that some people with so much wealth and power can not give to others less fortunate?
    5. In the YUGE universe, are we the ants to another planet, and when we die, it's just that we're stepped on by others much larger?
    6. Why is it that when you unplug a clock, time doesn't stop?

A frightening glimpse into the wacky world of me.
    1.Aliens did it.
    2.Aliens Again
    3.Karma maybe(According to hinduism and buddism its because of our past lives..maybe you were a murderer and the bad karma is coming back in this live..but im sure aliens are behind that too.
    5.Because they think they are the less-fortunate.
    6.Haha yea ive always wondered if we were "the Sims" of the aliens...
    7.Are you sure time exists?What about clocks?are you sure they are innocent clocks?

Here are a few:

1. What really happened to Marilyn Monroe? Was it overdose, suicide,...murder?

2. Who was/is the Zodiac killer? I have always been fascinated by this serial killer and used to try to decipher his coded letters. Never could figure it out.

3. Why does it seem that good innocent people/kids are always the ones hurt in accidents but those who are racing, drunk, reckless, walk away without a scratch.

4. Why do people who are rude, mean, selfish and unethical seem to have such good luck?

5. Does what goes around really comes around?

here's the biggy-

6. Who stole my bike trailer from my front yard yesterday!!!!!!!!?

1.Why do others have a time accepting your opinion, and try to convince you to see things from their own point of view?
    2. Why is it easier for others to be cruel and mean to people, instead of saying something nice that might make that persons day?
    3. Why is it that when one is involved in a relationship, that the one who loves the other the most is always the first to get hurt?
    4. Why do men/women cheat on their significant other?
    5. You always hear that saying when you been screwed on by your boss or someone did you wrong, "Oh .. he will get his one day! Do you ever wonder when will he/she get theirs??
    6. Why is it so hard to say "I am sorry" to someone you did wrong?

Where is Jimmy Hoffa? And D.B. Cooper? And the rest of Michael Jackson's nose?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I wonder if TWA Flight 800 was shot down, despite the official findings. I'm not a conspiracy theorist about anything, but I was watching CNN when it happened and listened to the live reports from people who saw it happen. I listened as their stories of what they "saw" began to change dramatically. I swear, I think something out of the ordinary happened in that crash.
    I was watching that unfold on CNN, too. I remember at first some witnesses were talking about a flare like light shooting up from the water before flight 800 went down.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

6. Who stole my bike trailer from my front yard yesterday!!!!!!!!?
    The same yahoo who stole my husband's bike off the train!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The same yahoo who stole my husband's bike off the train!
    I bet my trailer is now being pulled behind your husbands bike somewhere along the El Camino!

Why do people drive on parkways.. and park in driveways??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast