+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

FORT Fogey

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to give a shoutout (i can't believe I just used the term "shoutout") to all you other Canadians out there celebrating Thanksgiving today! Have a great day, and remember to be thankful for all that you have! (And don't eat too much turkey!)

Anyone have any special plans or traditions? I used to go to my grandmother's in London, Ontario and take a walk in the woods with my dad to get leaves and pinecones for a Thanksgiving centrepiece.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians and Happy Columbus Day to the Americans!

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks . I still have a time with Thanksgiving being in October when I am still used to Thanksgiving being in the third Thursday in November. We celebrate both Thanksgiving holidays.. My fiancee' celebrates today with our sons, and then we have an American traditional Thanksgiving with our sons in November.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!

I am hopelessly ignorant as to whether there's a large difference in the Canadian Thanksgiving celebration. Are you actually celebrating *pilgrims* and the like with turkey (and pumpkin pie!) or ???? It'll be google day for me so I can learn.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Ya'll are invited to my house for Turkey and Pumpkin Pie

Happy Thanksgiving.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Thank you, this is a good day to just relax if you cooked the dinner yesterday like I did. We had ham instead of turkey--cause no one likes turkey at my house--and we had 2 pumpkin pies with lots of real whipped cream so there would lots left over today. Leftovers will be on the menu today.
    There are no pilgrims in our Thnksgiving, but thanks for the harvest, from our farming forebears. The weather is usually still good for doing outdoors stuff this weekend. We have the huge dinner, get together with realatives, and enjoy a day off work.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian FORT friends!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Canadians! Hey, save some pumpkin pie for me!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast