+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's my pocket..

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

It's my pocket..

Since I'm headed to Vegas for the umpteenth time, I know my way around, kinda. My problem is I'm paying my own room and board (major inconvenience) - and am having trouble finding cheap lodging this weekend.

Any suggestions?

JD - Go to expedia.com. Enter your check in/out dates for Vegas. I pulled up this weekend and there seemed to be some cheap rates. I don't know what you were looking to spend but they had the Stratosphere for $49.00/night and Tropicana for $69.00/night. Even if you don't book through expedia it will give you a good idea which hotel to call and ask for their cheapest rate. Good Luck!

I can't remember the name, but it's on Flamingo, a block from the Strip - next to Harrah's? Last time I went rooms were $39. It's been about a year or a little more though. Hope it helps a little.

**Oh yeah, the room I got was pretty decent for that price - clean, good view, and um, breakfast was $1.99 for buffet.
    Ludicrous speed!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    JD - Go to expedia.com. Enter your check in/out dates for Vegas. I pulled up this weekend and there seemed to be some cheap rates. I don't know what you were looking to spend but they had the Stratosphere for $49.00/night and Tropicana for $69.00/night. Even if you don't book through expedia it will give you a good idea which hotel to call and ask for their cheapest rate. Good Luck!

Applesauce! I am SO embarrassed. I probably shouldn't even admit this. But since I come here to speak highly of myself, I'll share this tidbit widcha. I just now got the connection between your screen name and your av.

Thanks for the advice, too, and also to Charstar813 - I love my fortite-friends!

If all else fails, I drive a small car (eclipse) - but the backseat folds down - instant hatchback. (not that I've ever tried to fit back there... )

eta: I'm going to be singing "expedia dot com" all night!
    Last edited by J.D.; 10-05-2004 at 03:05 AM.

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    If all else fails, I drive a small car (eclipse) - but the backseat folds down - instant hatchback. (not that I've ever tried to fit back there... )
    I used to drive a Geo Storm...you would be AMAZED what (who) could fit in the back horizontally. (Or so I hear!!) Double
    America- love it or leave it!

Quote Originally Posted by charlottej
    I used to drive a Geo Storm...you would be AMAZED what (who) could fit in the back horizontally. (Or so I hear!!) Double
    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....

Oh, it'd better not! I'm counting on hearing about J.D.'s experiences in Vegas.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

If you can ... go from Mon-Thur .. everything is cheaper (rates, food, more specials)

Check out The Orleans. They are having a $20/night special, although I don't think it's good for weekend nights. If you want to try it the promo code is ED31107.

The Orleans is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....
    I'm just hoping that goes for cruise ships also, since that's been running through my head since about 5 am Sunday morning.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

+ Reply to Thread