+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in CA? Did you just feel that EQ?

Cool site, Pinkie! Thanks for that link. Thanks for the well-wishes, they are appreciated even if we're all okay.

I notice I'm the only one on FORT in the Bay Area who felt it. No one else I talked to in RL today felt it either. I think the reason is that the little building we use as an office is a cute little "in-law" house in our backyard that is very obviously not up to code. It's a bit rickety. Usually I'm the only one who didn't feel it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I think the reason is that the little building we use as an office is a cute little "in-law" house in our backyard that is very obviously not up to code. It's a bit rickety. Usually I'm the only one who didn't feel it.

hep - maybe you have super sensory powers . I hear there have been lots of aftershocks. Have you felt those as well?

Off the point - I swear, you MUST be living in my old house. We had that same rickety unit in our backyard. I always worried it would blow down in a strong wind. I never complained though because we needed the extra space!

I'm starting to wonder too, applesauce! Although I have to say everyone here has the same little rickety shack in their backyard. I haven't felt any aftershocks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Although I have to say everyone here has the same little rickety shack in their backyard.
    My sister lives in a rickety shack in someone's back yard in SF! Either every house has one, or the one house is VERY crowded!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123