+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in CA? Did you just feel that EQ?

Hope nothing else happens and that everyone is alright.

Hope everyone is all right. I'm in So. Cal. so of course didn't feel anything here, but I remember the 1989 quake and Mt. St. Helens, too. Hang in there everyone.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My parents live in Big Sur. My father at his desk, and the dogs, felt a little jiggle. My mother in the shower felt nothing.

Sure hope this isn't a prelude to a bigger one. We have a fault running under Lake Erie, but we just get little ones. You have to be real still to feel them.

Was the 89 quake, the one during the world series? If so, I saw it on tv.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

hepcat, I was in Palo Alto all morning and didn't feel a thing! I hope there aren't any more...

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I'm in San Francisco, and I didn't feel it at all. And that's a good thing for me because I absolutely HATE earthquakes. Hopefully, there won't be any more.

Cali forkers be sure to pick up plenty o' "Earthquake Secure" putty for those knick-knacks

leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Apparently a volcano (Mt. Helen?) is going to errupt these days, tomorrow an astroid's flying by 1 million miles from earth and the infamous CA earthquakes are starting again.
    I live in LA so I guess I should be expecting an earthquke soon, too.

FORT Fogey
    I didn't feel it--- Here's a Very good website about Earthquakes-- It's totally up to date http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/ if you click on an earthquake and then scroll down to " Did you feel it", you can see how far away people felt it.

I was en route to work when the earthquake hit- I was on a streetcar so I wouldn't be able to feel one. I got off the streetcar and transferred to a BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train and they announced that the trains were running slowly because there was an earthquake. There was barely any mention of it at work, either. My boss didn't feel anything and only one customer mentioned it. I didn't find out any of the details until I got home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast