+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume Ideas!

I dressed as a tampon one year in college....giggle

Used an industrial tube from my fathers work (he would die if he knew what I used it for) and attached white suspenders....rope on a headband..painted white....white tights and shoes.

I got a lot of free drinks that night....

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    S-Weed, what am I going to do with you? We had a guy friend that dressed as a tampon one year (red shorts, white tshirt with a string tied around his head). Somehow, it didn't carry over as well on a guy.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    S-Weed, what am I going to do with you? We had a guy friend that dressed as a tampon one year (red shorts, white tshirt with a string tied around his head). Somehow, it didn't carry over as well on a guy.
    I think it was the red part :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I'm going as a 1950's "Whip-stress": a cross between the uptight, sexually repressed bitches of the 50's (think PLEASANTVILLE) with hints of Mistress Heather coming out.

So, from top to bottom, here goes:

*My hair will be done in a salon, with a bouffant look.
    *I'll be wearing a little crescent moon hat with a veil.
    *Black leather cat-eye mask with silver studs.
    *False eye lashes, fake mole and red, red lips.
    *5 strands of pearls, some of them woven into a ringed dog collar.
    *Vintage, gorgeous mink stole.
    *Leather Merry Widow corset, cinched to THERE and back.
    *Black full length Opera gloves.
    *Black tulle skirt going down to my ankles.
    *Black hose with lines going up the back
    *Black pumps, with studded dog collars around my ankles.

Oh, and a leather whip as a belt.

I'm telling you...I will be working "it" this Halloween! Watch out Rush Street!
    Be sure to post a picture.

toothdoc

I think I am going as a gypsy fortune teller this year. I have the clothes, jewelery, scarf for my head. Does anyone have any suggestions on any other good accessories?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Probably only those of you who are fans will really get this but I'm trying to talk my hubby into dressing up like Larry The Cable Guy for our companies halloween dress up contest. I'm pretty sure he is going to do it.. He would be a shoo in for a prize because he already looks like him (minus the beer gut of course) has the van dyke going on (small mustache attached to short goatee-like beard) I am going to draw sideburns on him and I just know I can dig up a flannel shirt of his to cut the arms off ,wore in blue jeans with brown work boots, an empty beer can or soda can made into a beer can and the best part -- chip clips on his shirt where his nips are!! I'm also going to teach him a quick routine to perform for the audience -- GET R DONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I think I am going as a gypsy fortune teller this year. I have the clothes, jewelery, scarf for my head. Does anyone have any suggestions on any other good accessories?

tarot cards or a crystal ball ought to do you

toothdoc

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm doing my standard costume of "drunk guy", like I do every year.

Though hopefully without that last part.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Ok - need ideas for me and my significant other. Don't want to get too dressed up - headed out to my bro's new tavern for a big Halloween bash. (don't want to deal with make-up etc, as we'll probably go elsewhere as the night gets too crazy for us) Last year went as Lit and Toasted (see prev. post) so need some clever couple ideas that aren't too much work, and nothing too cutesy.
    *bump*

I re-read this thread from last year and was wondering if anyone came up with some good costume ideas after all was said and done.

I haven't dressed up in a costume for Halloween for years and I don't have a clue where to even start...I have a sarcastic sense of humor so I'm trying to think of something witty with a hint of sarcasm. (I like the Lit and Toasted...too funny)

Happy Halloween!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

My 11 year old ordered two invisible dog leashes from the internet and is going as an invisible dog walker. My 13 is just reusing her cape and vampire teeth from last year.

I'm going as nothing.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread