+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume Ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    The only thing I didn't have was a way to light up the lights. I didn't have a portable battery case.
    For those interested, you can find colored or clear Christmas lights with battery packs at most larger craft stores or even garden centers - they are used for lighting indoor or outdoor wreaths, etc.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    You guys are coming up with some great ideas. We haven't decided what we are going to be, but it's going to have to be better and sexier than last year.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Try this combatcutie...
    A Kissing Booth: Construct a booth using two boxes, with the opening of the top box facing forward. Add straps so the boxes sit on your shoulders. Spray paint the boxes white and then use red paint to write "Kisses $1" and "Kissing Booth" on them. (You might even make some money!)
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Oh - that reminds me - my daughter has decided she wants to be a milk carton for Halloween . I think I'll give her a milk moustache and have her carry an empty cookie bag for her treats

Quote Originally Posted by Zerfley
    Great idea! My daughter's going to do this. She's going to wear a t-shirt that says "Strategery" with her smarty pants so I guess she'll be more of an oxy-moron than a smarty pants.
    Just add some pimple cream and you're good to go!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I don't remember who said this, but I think we are going to go with it. We are going to be dressed as prisoners, shackles and all. The only thing is we found "sexy" halter top with fur lined pants costumes.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    Prison Chain Gang (would be cheap, but you would have to hang around each other all night!!)

Hurray! I win, I win!

Don't forget to attach some soap to a rope!

Ok - need ideas for me and my significant other. Don't want to get too dressed up - headed out to my bro's new tavern for a big Halloween bash. (don't want to deal with make-up etc, as we'll probably go elsewhere as the night gets too crazy for us) Last year went as Lit and Toasted (see prev. post) so need some clever couple ideas that aren't too much work, and nothing too cutesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    Hurray! I win, I win!

Don't forget to attach some soap to a rope!

Toxic, sorry I couldn't remember it was you. Thanks for the idea. We are trying to talk our husbands into being cops, but they think it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Toxic, sorry I couldn't remember it was you. Thanks for the idea. We are trying to talk our husbands into being cops, but they think it's stupid.

Tell those knuckleheads the night is about YOU not THEM.

You have a title to defend!

+ Reply to Thread