+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Bad Day

Sleeping with George W
    Thanks again guys for the wonderful words of support. They mean a lot to me. It's like so many people said in the thread about "you know you're in FORT too often when ..." I really do think of all of you as my "real life" friends ... not just a collecton of "online strangers."

Agent, I wasn't trying to start a "negative" thread, but more of a positive reaching out for support. I sincerely thank all of you who took the time to let me and Mr. Eden know you care.

I totally agree, Wayner, things could be a whole lot worse ! We are counting our blessings. It's just been a drag having two surgeries in a row and facing a third. I get nervous any time he has to "go under" for any reason. But again, we're very blessed that he's home and on the way to recovery.

Once again ... I you guys!

And Ducky ... I just hate it when that happens! People we don't like who go away should stay gone. That should be a life rule!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Eden, I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm so sorry to hear the news! Am thrilled that everything is going well with the recovery!!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

"They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hubby will pull through just fine(starting positive reinforcement here). Sorry to hear about the trials and tribulations, hopefully thats the last of them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Congrats on the Anniversary and I'm glad Mr. Eden made it through okay!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Phew, eny. Glad to hear the roof is going to be fine...

Eden, you two must have just gotten married if you still want him to come out surgery. I'd be like... Die! Die! I want your life insurance! I can buy season tickets!

Yes, I am evil. But I'm glad he came out for you, because you seem to be glad.

Sorry I missed the first wave of support, Eden. I was sort of busy getting chopped up myself. Glad Mr. Eden is doing well now. You guys taking a rain check on that anniversary outing?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    naughty duck :nono Remember to buy MORE life insurance before wishing your hubby off the planet.

Eden, glad everything worked out ok. Sorry you had such an ordeal. {{{cyberhugs}}}
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

You know, if he dies in a plane crash that's related to work, I get four times the payout.

Now, how can I make the plane crash and have only him die...

Ah, a selective random tragedy. Those are tricky.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I know!

Maybe the SunPlane can be empty except for him.

Yeah, except that never happens...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast