+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Bad Day

Well glad he is home and hope he will get better soon. You will just have to have a later anniversary. What a tough thing to go through.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

agentcarver
    I'm going to wrench the topic away from depressing stories for once and say that I just had a GREAT day of Snow Tubing in Barrie! We dragged along Sar's hubby, too (They eloped and now he lives with us until they find a place) and climbed into Marc's car (I drive a moped, Sar's hubby has a metropass from work so doesn't drive, and Sar's car is having it's tires rotated) and drive up to the sprawling metropolis that is Barrie, where we spent 2 hours snow tubing and had dinner at Licks', which is one of the cheapest and best burger joints in Ontario, if not Canada.

On the whole, a pretty darn good day.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled stories.

FORT Fogey
    awww MR eden,, poor fella,, and poor you! Well, guess this he has used up his "honey, I'm sick" days huh?? If Wayner did his thing and sent cookies to Paulie, then it is Paulies turn to send them to you! lol,, but you know men! So consider yourself cyber sent a cheer up happy anniverssary cookie boquet!

I'm glad everything turned up good in the end, Eden. Take care.

I was having a really good day today, but then this person I hadn't had contact with in a while and who I can't stand came back and completely ruined my day. Oh well.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    (Ducks - I think the nasty person is gone - you are safe ! Only good kind FORT folk here now, and the roof is secure.Sorry Eden - Ducky was upset for a moment)

Eden tell hubby he has to do a better job next year, an appendix isn't much of a present for your first anniversary . Flowers would have done!
    Glad he's ok , and hope no more trips to surgery for him.It sounds like you both have had enough of that for a while.

Eden, I'm a bit late to this thread, but I wanted to let you know how sorry I am to hear about what happened to Mr. Eden. It's such good news that he's doing better now! Tell him to take care of himself (and you take care of yourself as well) and to eat plenty of toast!

eden, i'm so glad everything is fine and he's home and better!

and sorry your thread got hijacked with an insensitive, inappropriately placed post.

another for you, eden. we all love you here too.

Eden

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Eden, I'm so sorry to hear of your bad day. But I have to say that I know so many folks who've been recently diagnosed with cancer that when I read that Mr. Eden only had appendicitis and hernias, I was tremendously relieved! I know those things are not pleasant, but at least he doesn't have anything more terminal. That's small consolation, I know. Major cyber hugs from Colorado.

And Firegirl, I sent Paulie a manly cyber-shoulder-slug; it's what guys do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast