+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dog seatbelt harness for car/van ?

dog seatbelt harness for car/van ?

I am interested in getting a dog seatbelt harness for my minivan. But as I've never owned one of these items I was hoping someone out there might have a suggestion. Like are the less expensive ones as good as the more expensive. Is a certain brand better?

I have always used the crate for really long trips but for around town I was thinking this would be good. I've only had Lucky for 2 weeks and I know she used one at her foster home .......help....anyone? Lucky weighs about 40lbs.
    Thanks for listening.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Pansy, I don't have a dog so i can't answer your question. I do know that the number of dogs injured in auto accidents is very high, so I think the harness is a great idea. I hope you get some good suggestions. Have fun with Lucky!!

If you know who her foster parents were, maybe you can call and find out what kind she was trained to. She would probably be more comfortable with the familiar. I went with my son to get his Dalmatians at a pet store but can't remember the name. I think it's a national chain but will check to see. That was several years ago.

+ Reply to Thread