+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Free!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2195665;
    Have you tried that citrus flavored green tea in the six packs? I think it's Lipton's. My husband really likes it and when we travel he can get it in quart sized bottles, but around here, it's only the six packs. He drinks the sugar free one but it comes either way.

SuperBrat, does you Dad have crumpets to go with his tea? (and what IS a crumpet?)
    Hey Muduh...I've found that Lipton green tea here in the little individual servings that you add to water. I've found them at Walmart and Southern Food Market (formerly Food World). You might want to check to see if you area has them!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2195423;
    yes, I ordered the tea sample as well. My dad and I both drink tea. He brings a thermos of hot tea to work with him every night. What a manly truck driver he is
    What a healthy truck driver he is!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2195735;
    Hey Muduh...I've found that Lipton green tea here in the little individual servings that you add to water. I've found them at Walmart and Southern Food Market (formerly Food World). You might want to check to see if you area has them!
    Thanks, I'm going to get some of it. I got the little individual Kool-Aid things and put them in a box that I sent to Iraq. I hope the guy(whoever he is) likes it. Maybe next time I'll send some tea.

When we travel we always take Walmart bottled water. It's our favorite. This powder will be great for when we want a drink other than plain water, and we won't have to load the car with different drinks.

bb, have all Food World Stores changed names? Inventory the same? We don't have them here but I used to go to the ones in Huntsville a lot. I liked them.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2196056;
    Thanks, I'm going to get some of it. I got the little individual Kool-Aid things and put them in a box that I sent to Iraq. I hope the guy(whoever he is) likes it. Maybe next time I'll send some tea.

When we travel we always take Walmart bottled water. It's our favorite. This powder will be great for when we want a drink other than plain water, and we won't have to load the car with different drinks.

bb, have all Food World Stores changed names? Inventory the same? We don't have them here but I used to go to the ones in Huntsville a lot. I liked them.
    I think they have all changed names but I wouldn't swear on it 100%.....the inventory seems to be about the same...as is the prices! We did have Winn Dixie's here too but they filed bankruptcy (I think) and they are no longer here either. Other than Walmart, the largest grocery "chain" here is Foodland.

Calgon Body Mist:
    http://www.startsampling.com/sm/2116...=21161&source=

True Lemon Crystallized Substitute: (I've never tried this so I'm going to try the sample!)
    http://www.truelemon.com/sample.html

Yogi tea samples: (never tried this one either!)
    http://www.yogitea.com/FreeSamples/FreeSamples.asp

Always:
    http://www.startsampling.com/sm/1966...CEANSPLASHPAGE

Metamucil:
    http://www.metamucil.com/

Old Spice signature fragrance:
    https://oldspicesignature.offerprocessingcenter.com/

Thanks bb. I ordered the Lemon and the tea. Didn't know if I could order the lime, so didn't try. My husband likes lime a lot. Me, not so much.

What's the name of the grocery out on Memorial close to a stadium and a mall, maybe named Parkway Mall? Seems it's a family name or something.

Thanks bbnbama! I'm trying the YOGI tea (sounds delicious) and the lemon substitute! I wish I had found this thread earlier...I love a good freebie! Plus, it's fun getting mail that's not junk or (worse!) a bill!

Have you guys found that when you send away for a sample, you're added to a spam list of either more junk mail or email? I'm hoping that doesn't happen...

I haven't had that problem, and I am a notorious cheapskate who constantly is sending away for freebies.

One word of advice. If they ask if you want to answer a few questions about the product after you've used it, do. A lot of times you get more free.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2197244;
    One word of advice. If they ask if you want to answer a few questions about the product after you've used it, do. A lot of times you get more free.
    I'm a total cheapo too! What kind of free stuff? More of what they already sent you or other stuff their company carries? I've been answering "no" but I'll have to start changing that answer now!

I did a questionnaire on hair color and they sent me another free box of color after I had filled it out. Some surveys I have done have come with a $5 bill in them. The money ones weren't online, though.

+ Reply to Thread