+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Free!

I personally love free things...

Yeah, I totally agree things for free are best! I'd love to go see Radiohead or the Pixies for free! I'm new to his forum, so I'd like to say hi to everyone! I'm a musician, and everything is music to me. My life revolves around music pretty much. I've been working with Kelloggs for a while to help pay for and support my music and hopefully I can live out the American dream. What kind of music do you guys listen to?

Music + Me =

I Is Stephanie
    Hi lightgrape34! Welcome to the FoRT!

I'm major into Metal and Rock, like Linkin Park, Nickelback (<3), Hinder...
    That's awesome that you are a musician, what instrument(s) do you play?

While I don't necessarily agree with everyone that free things are best, (family horror stories) there are some things that I'd love to get for free. Like cars, travel oppurtunities, Nickelback tickets... But even those might have a catch in the fine print. So basically, I don't really like free things any more than I like spending money (Which I don't like to do.)
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx

Latest free items from Walmart!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thanks bbnbama. I'm gonna try the free Sunsilk shampoo sample!

bbnbamaThanks...I ordered the Dove shampoo
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Yeah, bb, thanks. I ordered the tea. I've wanted to try that individual mix thing but was afraid I'd buy it and not like it. This way, I'll know for sure.

Muduh, glad I saw your post. I went back and ordered the tea because I was just in Walmart yesterday buy tea bags wishing I could find a flavored green tea...voila! and there it is I get to try it out without taking the chance of wasting money!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

yes, I ordered the tea sample as well. My dad and I both drink tea. He brings a thermos of hot tea to work with him every night. What a manly truck driver he is
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2195369;
    Muduh, glad I saw your post. I went back and ordered the tea because I was just in Walmart yesterday buy tea bags wishing I could find a flavored green tea...voila! and there it is I get to try it out without taking the chance of wasting money!
    Have you tried that citrus flavored green tea in the six packs? I think it's Lipton's. My husband really likes it and when we travel he can get it in quart sized bottles, but around here, it's only the six packs. He drinks the sugar free one but it comes either way.

SuperBrat, does you Dad have crumpets to go with his tea? (and what IS a crumpet?)

My favorite flavored green tea is Jasmine green tea made my Twinnings.

+ Reply to Thread