+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Free!

We decided to take a side trip to Laughlin on our way back to California from Phoenix. We prebooked a room at the Flamingo at a special rate of $20.00. When we got there, they had given our room to somebody else. They had another room they would give us and still charge us $20......

It was an up-up-upgrade to a giant high roller suite. The suite had a giant master bedroom and giant bath, a separate bedroom and bath, dining room, bar, kitchen, livingroom with it's own bath.... and floor to ceiling wall to wall windows overlooking the Colorado river.....for 20 bucks.....pretty close to being free! I could only guess that it would have been a $1000. a night room.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I received one of my Walmart free samples today and I was so excited. I just signed up for some new ones they're offering right now.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Anyone that may be interested in Orange Glo floor cleaners...
    couple of $3.00 coupons you can print and use....

http://www.cleanshineprotect.com/womansworld/
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Sort of free here:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/free.as...7%3A19%3A44+AM

Nice business cards, note cards and more and you just pay shipping (which is about $5-6).

Ends September 30th, but if you sign up for the mailing list, you'll get promo emails - they do this a lot.

Enjoy!

Anyone know where to view user manuals free, online? I used to know of a website but that was on some other computer a while back. Anyway, I need manuals for VCRs online... if possible. Thanks!

(I did try to search but came up w/nada)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Anyone know where to view user manuals free, online? I used to know of a website but that was on some other computer a while back. Anyway, I need manuals for VCRs online... if possible. Thanks!

(I did try to search but came up w/nada)
    Try going to the manufacturer's website. The manuals are often available there.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

wow... i feal lame. The only free thing I can remember getting... was wining a 3'ish white teddy bear. Which now lives in my closet. The thing is like....14 years old lol.

My sister babysits for some awesome people. One person has season tickets to this one amplitheater near Seattle, so my dad loved her when she got him Tom Petty tickets. And they have season tickets that include VIP parking and a luxury suite with free food. And another person she babysits for is head of promotions for Xbox, so she's always getting free stuff from him.

And um... i get free fountain soda and free past dated chips at my work. Sorry lol I gotta pay the same price of gas as the rest of y'all.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Try going to the manufacturer's website.
    Yep, I did. (I guess the machine's too 'old' to still be on there - they mainly have computer manuals up now.) I also googled every which way.

Thanks anyway FinallyHere.

Posted in the October issue of Good Housekeeping

- Super samples - get the latest cleaning and personal care products everything from Swiffer Dusters to an Olay microdermabrasio kit by filing out a brief survey No money required. pg.com

- Free gum samples in some new flavors. dentyne.com

- A smaple-size bottle of shampoo or a trial pair of contact lenses is yours after you complete a questionnaire. walmart.com

- A compolimentary can of dog food and money saving coupons after answering some questions. purina.com

- An online- family calendar you download directly to your desktop to keep track of everyone's hectic schedules. hallmark.com
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread