+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Free!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32 View Post
    I love getting comped, but this guy puts most of us to shame.

100 39-cent stamps, 100 letters to different companies, and this is the result of asking for free stuff.

I, too, will write an email or letter to companies whose products I like (and from whom I want free stuff), but he makes my free bag of rolls from Sister Schubert and my $2.00 coupon for Lysol products look downright amateurish.
    Oh, thanks for sharing that phat32. I'm one of those people that is thrilled to death to get anything free (whether I need it or not!)....that guy is my hero!!!!!!!!!!! as I contemplate searching for addresses to mimic him.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Has anyone ever read any of Matthew Lesko's books (http://www.leskobooks.com/bills.htm). I wonder if you can really get any of the free stuff he claims you can. Of course his book isn't free

I used to send off for free samples of stuff back in the day. I guess I should start up again

My employer is starting a new healthcare online service, and to get you interested, they're offering $100 in gift cards when you sign up...I can choose anything from Sephora.com to JC penney, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bass Pro Shop, Borders books, Best Western, Pottery Barn, and about a hundred other things. I'll signup as soon as I figure out exactly which cards (Up to 2 different things) I want!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

queenb, looks like you'll be doing some shopping!

I went to get my hair done last night. I was telling my stylist about my daughter's hair which gets so knotty. As I was leaving, he gave me this large bottle of a pricey detangler for FREE!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Here's an interesting offer: Audi's giving away a 32MB USB thumb drives. It'll have an "interactive brochure" on it, but who cares? It's free! (And you can erase it anyway.)

http://www.audiusa.com/brochurerequest/

And for the Canadians...

http://www.audicanada.ca/brochurerequest

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm a "freebie" junkie and love getting free samples in the mail. Walmart always has free samples which *do* come (sometimes it takes 6 - 8 weeks). Available while supplies last:

Neutrogena MEN Triple Protect Face Lotion

John Freida Hair Products

Head & Shoulders ‘Ocean Lift’

Pro-V Restoratives
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Thanks a ton for that info, Jewels! I love free stuff too, and had no idea you could get any from Wally World!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I have gotten a free greeting card and a free doggie dental bone thing from SprawlMart. When I remember I check to see what they have. My mother in law and I used to send off for freebies all the time about 10 years ago. It was mostly craft related stuff , but good stuff like earring kits , embroidary kits, ornaments, sewing stuff. We were suscribed to A freebies newsletter (yes it was free too). It was well worth the 15 cent or so postage to get the stuff. Then we would do the projects together when we got them. I had forgotten all about it until I found this thread. Thanks for reminding me of a happy memory.

The guy with the letters is hysterical... I loved condom one, the dog humping the leg one, and the "So I can at least look like I have some class" one.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

I won something from the radio station,The Fox in Melbourne. It was a t-shirt.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

As I drove down our street today, I noticed a really nice globe on a 3' wooden stand sitting in a driveway with a "free" sign! I called my husband and he went to check it out. He brought it home and it's sitting in the corner of our living room. It's really cool.

+ Reply to Thread