+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Free!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Noxema four blade shaver:

http://www.noxzemashaving.com/
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    OK, how do you people find out about all these freebies? Thanks so much for posting them!

I like to try these samples, but I also like having some of these little trial sizes in the house for guests who may need a disposable shaver or some toothpaste (and they don't want to use ours)--they can use one that I got free instead of having to make a run to the drug store or what not! Plus, it is fun getting samples in the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2199521;
    OK, how do you people find out about all these freebies? Thanks so much for posting them!
    Google is my friend!!!!

This isn't free but since so many on here have talked about liking the smaller sizes to carry or to have at home for guests...here is a link that I found out about back when I was preparing for a cruise. Alot of the people on the cruise message boards recommended this site.

Mini sizes
    Last edited by bbnbama; 01-08-2007 at 11:16 PM.

And YOU are mine.

What a great idea bbnbama, especially since airlines won't let you take lotions over 3 oz. etc. on flights anymore. This isn't a free link, but my eye doctor told me that if I ever go on vacation, to stop in and they'll give me a couple boxes of the trial solutions for my contact lenses. I thought it was just a spiel but I stopped in the other day and sure enough, they gave me some AND threw in a couple pairs of my disposable lenses (the trial ones they have) to take on the trip as well. FOR FREE! That made my day! So you may want to check with your eye doc to see if they offer anything like this as well.

Free Soda and Hot Dog from QT when you sign up.

http://qtwebgroup.com/

You can get free samples of DHC skincare and makeup (which is advertised as olive oil based makeup from Japan). The catch is you have to call them (toll free):

888-287-9342

I never heard of them but I saw their ad in a magazine, called them up and talked to a nice guy. I think the samples are going to be the tiny one-use applications in foil but hey, they're free! I hope they're cleansers and lotions rather than foundation or something I won't use!

LL, I mentioned this company here a long time ago. Most had never heard of it. I'm not sure why, but they started sending me catalogs and each one had four to six samples in it. One was a little bar of soap about as big as a half dollar. Everything else was the one use foil pack. I haven't used any of them, but intend to. Since I never ordered, they stopped sending the catalogs after about a year. I'm still away from home, but when I get back I will look up the email address in case anyone is interested.

I was going to post asking if anyone had ever used these products, too. I just got a catalog in the mail yesterday and had never heard of them. I think they got my address from another catalog co. that my husband used at Christmas.
    I got four foil-pak samples: extra nighttime moisture (I used and it was fine, nothing special), concentrated eye cream (it says to let it soak in before applying eye makeup - I'd only use this after removing eye makeup because it took so long to absorb), deep cleansing oil (for removing makeup, I haven't tried it yet) and lastly, the one that intrigues me is called velvet skin coat. It's supposed to help fill in fine lines before you apply foundation.
    I'll let you know. There is enough in each pak for multiple applications.
    My face is soft this a.m. so the creams did what I wanted them to do, but the prices are not drug-store prices (they range from $20 - $30 for the regular sizes) and when you add shipping (free over $75) ... Well, I'm a Neutrogena fan - a cosmetologist once told me they were equivalent to the higher priced department store products. Unless this stuff really changes my life, I'll probably stick with the Neutrogena.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

My fella is a AFLAC agent and on their website, you can download free screensavers, wallpaper and free ringtones of the AFLAC duck. Its available to anyone so here's the link.....

AFLAC

+ Reply to Thread