+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

I never really had any annoying co-workers, but there was this student at the university that I attended that was pretty extreme. In my country students get a certain allowance when they attend the university. It will cover a cheap dorm-room or rental and food, but not much more. It used to be that you could get this allowance indefinitely, now you have 6 years for to get a masters (which is nominated to take 5 years, so you get one year for failing classes, or spending extra time on your thesis). This one student, let's call him M, had been at the university for about 12 years when I was there. Rumor had it that he had a car accident in his third year, which left him brain damaged. In any event he was covered by the old policy and could get the allowance as long as he wanted. He had absolutely no short term memory. He decided in his wisdom that he would continue his studies (physics) and his counselors supported this (why I cannot fathom). M never, ever took a bath or shower. I guess he just forgot. So he smelled really repulsive. His hair smeller like fat that has gone really, really bad. I doubt he washed his clothes. Whenever he was in the classroom (and we all had classes with him, he took them over and over because he kept failing, so you'd run into him at one time or another) we had to open all the windows just to breathe. When I went to grad school and became a TA I lived in constant fear that he would take one of the classes I taught. I mean, what can you do, he would not be able to solve the problems, so he needed the teachers constant attention, but if you failed him, he'd show up next year and you'd have to deal with him all over again. I think that's why he passed a class once in a while.

He never took one of my classes thank God, and I'm sure he is still there stinking up future generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yes, we do astrogirl! Right next to each other.
    So one of you can be on the lookout and intercept customers while the other one is visiting the FORT. Cool

Oh..and what's a kicker about that Zaaam, she ALWAYS would try and pressure us all into dressing up too!! None of ever wanted to, so we had to endure constant harassment from her for about 2 weeks before Halloween.
    I'd lie and say that I would dress up, just to get her off my case at least.. so when the day came, I'd say I woke up late and didn't have time.

The playing card that "Tina" dressed up in was SOOOooo over the top. She honestly could not sit down all day, it was a HUGE outfit!

Zaaam said last year that she was going to dress up, she told everyone she wasn't going to show up for work and if anyone asked, she was a "ghost".
    I always say that I'm just going to be "the disgruntled worker".
    I work with a lady who is constantly trying to get us to dress up. I come every year dressed as my identical twin.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Zaaam you are so awesome. You and Maveno should tour together. I'd pay real cash to go see you guys. You're so funny

Yes, we do astrogirl! Right next to each other.
    You guys must have fun all day long. I'm jealous (except for stuck in the 80's Lorna).
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

i provide tech support for Comcast and i work with a guy that is EXACTLY like Steve Stiffler from the American Pie movies, he is soooooooo loud and irrating. i just want to tell him to shut the $!&* up!!!!
    ~~ try your very best not to scream ~~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    One of my favorite shows Yellow Apple!
    I've been known to watch an episode or two myself. Mrs. Bucket (who insists that it's "Bouquet") is a trip, and we all know people like that IRL.

Anyway, astrogirl, I met a few hippies like that when I was in school. Apparently good hygiene is not high on the hippy list of things to do.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by oceans of time
    i provide tech support for Comcast and i work with a guy that is EXACTLY like Steve Stiffler from the American Pie movies, he is soooooooo loud and irrating. i just want to tell him to shut the $!&* up!!!!
    I loved Steve Stiffler, but I certainly wouldn't to be around someone like that in real life. Thanks for the great description.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Yes, we do astrogirl! Right next to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    You guys must have fun all day long. I'm jealous (except for stuck in the 80's Lorna).
    No frikkin way would I work side by side with my husband all day and then go home together at night - you guys are nutz
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    No frikkin way would I work side by side with my husband all day and then go home together at night - you guys are nutz
    ~Special lesbian powers activate...
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread