+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    a nap and a boink?? I worked in really boring places compared to you guys
    You and me both! I'm feeling a little inadequate for not having as many problems. Should I be worried?

I worked for a non profit company that provided support to people with disabilities and I kid you not I went in to do my in home training and after supper my trainer laid on the couch and fell asleep. I just pretended I didnt know she was sleeping and went on with what I thought had to be done.
    She was just as brutal when she was awake too, at the time I was single, juggling 3 jobs and decided I wanted a new car (never had a new one b4) so I went and got one, her comment wasn't oh its nice, or anything like that.... oh no first words out of her mouth.. " well how did you afford that??"
    Thankfully she had already burnt a couple bridges and I didnt have to work with her much longer.

Yup, I kid you not - a full fledged nap! She can't function without it and it's just the funniest thing!

Is that her in your av?

hmm..where to start? (great thread by the way!)

Tom the Constant Throat Clearer

We share the same office...EVERY FREAKING MORNING...and it goes on til the late afternoon, it's a loud thunderous "hmmmp...hmmmp". There have been times where it has actually scared me, like when there is total silence and someone drops a phonebook behind you or something. I have offered lozenges (sp?) and he declines.

Tom slams the phone. Tom screams at his kids over the phone no matter who is in the office. Tom is cheap...he'll use the company's postage machine about 10-20 a month and thinks that giving $1 towards petty cash every other month makes up for it. He charges his personal cell phone at work everyday.

Tom is one of those people who claims his messy pile of papers as "organized". And therefor thinks it is okay to leave a mess on everyone's desk!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    hmm..where to start? (great thread by the way!)

Tom the Constant Throat Clearer

We share the same office...EVERY FREAKING MORNING...and it goes on til the late afternoon, it's a loud thunderous "hmmmp...hmmmp". There have been times where it has actually scared me, like when there is total silence and someone drops a phonebook behind you or something. I have offered lozenges (sp?) and he declines.

Tom slams the phone. Tom screams at his kids over the phone no matter who is in the office. Tom is cheap...he'll use the company's postage machine about 10-20 a month and thinks that giving $1 towards petty cash every other month makes up for it. He charges his personal cell phone at work everyday.

Tom is one of those people who claims his messy pile of papers as "organized". And therefor thinks it is okay to leave a mess on everyone's desk!
    om.f.g.! This killed me!

I honestly have tears in my eyes from reading all of these.. tears of laughter people.

I have some doozy stories, but I can't get it together right now to type them all out!

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I work with a nun. You would think a nun would be a nice calm sweet person.

This chick is a rip roaring b*tch from h*ll. I hate her. Anytime you talk to her she is complaining. If she needs something from you she stands there craping and complaining until you put down the more important thing you were working on to get her what she wants. In meetings she is always b*tching about her issues. She refused to learn how to use the computer or the new paper work and always seems to ask me for help. She is chronically unhappy. I would say she needed to get laid but if I say that about a nun I might end up going to h*ll.

geez, can you tell I don't like her at all.
    I don't know how I missed this one! OMG. SOOO FUNNY!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by keemameelia
    I also worked with a fellow teacher that was so loud and obnoxious that I always wanted to smack her! She wouldn't shut up about her little precious starting kindergarten in "Bedford," which I guess is a good school district. Or how her house in "Bedford" was just perfect for them. Or their neighbors in "Bedford" with their Mercedes. Good lord, she drove a Camry stationwagon and both she and her hubby were teachers! Not like they were living high on the hog or anything! Shut the f up! :rolleyes And she always had hand movements to go with everything. Makes me want to
    You people are hilarious. SERIOUSLY. I can really relate to this one, keemameelia. I used to meet pretentious people who think they are richer than they really are all the time.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree dvm, I really think that this is the funniest thread on the Fort. I'm truly dying of laughter, with real tears.

It's getting to be a lil too much/obvious with me at my desk, crying and having my body convulse cause I'm stifling my laughter. Every single person in this bank can see me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I know, dvm. Isn't that annoying! My ex and I were friends with a couple who were so pretentious. Well, the guy was anyway. He would always pretend to know the owners of restaurants, invite us over and talk about "fine" cigars (though his were probably bought at the smoke shop at the mall) and all kinds of other crap that just made him sound so dumb. You know, one of those people who just make you want to barf? Nice, Christian couple, but sssooooo annoying to hang around with. The guy just couldn't come to grips that his Accord wasn't really a Lexus.

+ Reply to Thread